MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

jaysempire,

me size 8 pa ba na QS XXs diyan? retail pa din ba ang price? do you think that by september, i'll still be able to purchase the QS XXs? im gonna be in california by then eh. thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

daan kang east coast pare. sa mga modells store and finishline dito sa md/va/dc naka-sale ng $100 with tax yung QS XX

^nike air total package looks just like 2k4, with the zoom and using cheaper materials. I'm 99.9% sure the laker 2k4 you saw was the total package

Kingcrux,

You still on the hunt for Lasers IV? Whut sz? I know some1 immediately with a 9.5 package. Holla at me, might be able to help you out.

fonkee1@yahoo.com
AIM = GiJoeSnakeEyes07
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

^

Thanks man. I'm a true size 10. 10.5 will do me fine. I think 9.5 would be too small for me.

Hi guys, sorry to borrow this thread, but do any of you in philippines have any contacts to custom team uniform makers for Basketball? I know there are tons of jersey makers there, and all the uniforms look way better than what we can get here, and at a great price too.

I'll greatly appreciate if anyone can hit me up with some contacts, thanks!

email: dingdongtummy@yahoo.com
AIM : DingyDongy80

Kingcrux,

Get at me ASAP email or AIM. I might be able to hook you up with sz 10 Laser IV. Do you got any connects on the Lebron 20 5 5 white/navy? Holla

fonkee1@yahoo.com
AIM = GiJoeSnakeEyes07
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Quote:
daan kang east coast pare. sa mga modells store and finishline dito sa md/va/dc naka-sale ng $100 with tax yung QS XX

thanks! i'll try although medyo malayo, since nasa west coast relatives ko, sa east coast kasi, florida lang kamag-anak ko. ala ba modells sa cali? sana me QS XXs pa by september.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

lakersclipers,

if it would help i saw a 2k4 tag chained on the shoe and a 2k5 tag chained on a shoe. unless they were false advertising it.

^^^ its good if it is indeed h2k4s. i've seen the air total package in the lakers colorway in nike park sm manila.

where can i find lebron II sz 11 at 40-50% discount?

are there anyone who wants to sell their lebron II sz 11?

kingcrux (jojo)
Quote:
Hook it up with the Laser IVs. I will forever be indebted to you and your empire.
I'm sorry pare...Unfortunately you're about 2 days late on my spare 10.5 laser iv's (I sold it for $450 :wink:
wink.gif
) However, meron kong kakilala na may 10.5 na binebenta nya din, as a matter of fact I just talked to him today and he's asking me to look around for him. (babaratin ko na lang :wink:
wink.gif
up to how much ba willing ka to pay?) I'll give you an update tomorrow.
Here's my only pair now.(sorry not for sale.lol) :b
tongue.gif

5u1xfp

Quote:
James, Pare can you pick me up a pair, I''ll just pay you for the hassle!? 10.5 or 11 on QS I don't mind picking up a pair for that price... :D
happy.gif
Wala dito modells sa Cali eh >D
grin.gif
Pls. let me know, Thanks

Quote:
Hi guys, sorry to borrow this thread, but do any of you in philippines have any contacts to custom team uniform makers for Basketball? I know there are tons of jersey makers there, and all the uniforms look way better than what we can get here, and at a great price too.
We recently just ordered from botak and paid only about less than 1T pesos ata (not sure exactly, but I can find out)
Here's the picture (astig un quality ng uniforms nila, from what I understand dun daw nagpapagawa mga PBA players?) They run small, it's say 3XL on my uniform but it's only a L-XL #3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

5u23is

5u23qb

Quote:
me size 8 pa ba na QS XXs diyan? retail pa din ba ang price? do you think that by september, i'll still be able to purchase the QS XXs? im gonna be in california by then eh. thanks!
Bouncingboy, Yun nakita ko retail pa eh, tatanong ko kung meron pang size 8. I am not sure if the QS will still be available at the stores by Sept... I want to guess that wht/red/blk (1st version of XX's) will hit the outlets though around that time. Let me know if you still want a pair now

Regards to all

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
Sinong may kailangan pa ng QS XX's since they didn't release there? Meron mga size 10-11 pa for sure...

jayz, how much for QS sz11? :tongue:
tongue.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Quote:
oh yes!!!

sabi ko na eh. kicksten has been waiting for that for a long time. congrats on the pick-up!

jaysempire,

i just might try my luck na lang on the first colorway if it hits the outlets by september, i might be too expensive to ship the QS XXs here. thanks for the help!

regards to all!

how much were the lakers 2k5? Is it genereal release or exclusive to a store?

Thanks

Quote:
sabi ko na eh. kicksten has been waiting for that for a long time. congrats on the pick-up!
thanks! :D
happy.gif
kala ko nga hindi na dadating dito. hehe!

Quote:
how much were the lakers 2k5? Is it genereal release or exclusive to a store?
the Lakers 2k5 are P6995...they are GR.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
the Lakers 2k5 are P6995...they are GR.

yung black/purple, kukuha ka din?

nice pick-up! :smokin
smokin.gif

^meron ba black/purple dito? di ba on-line release lang yun and only L.A. stores will get them?

the only new 2k5's i saw yesterday were the Lakers and the black/grey.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:

I'll greatly appreciate if anyone can hit me up with some contacts, thanks!

you've got mail. i know the tailor that does all the PBA, UAAP, NCAA, and PBL jerseys.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Back
Top Bottom