MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

im looking for lebron II sz11 grey or black(40-50% dc). marikina nike outlet have them but im here in zamboanga. need help

speaking of jerseys, im looking for MJs hardwood classic/nike/M&N UNC jersey sz48-52/xl. anyone help me with a hook up? :tongue:
tongue.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

heads up! LB2 white lows on sale at nike stadium glorietta 5000 plus. also saw some white/red 2K5s on sale at athletes foot for around 5500
love is taking the air less travelled.

^^^ thanks for the heads-up. do they still have fsr for the 2k5s? thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^

didnt ask what sizes they had. surprised to see 2K5s on sale. just dropped over a month ago
love is taking the air less travelled.

^^^ yup, that's what got me interested. gonna try to check it out later if i can get out of the office early.

thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

They already put the 2K5s on sale??? Crap now I regret buying them when they came out.....hahaha.

So what's the story about the Manila NTers ball game meet?? Just curious...

i guess the white/red 2k5's are the least-bought among the 2k5 colorways, so they will be on sale earlier than the rest.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^^^ colorways are:

white/black
white/red
white/white
white/purple/yellow (lakers colorway)
black/grey

the sale on athletes foot was only up to yesterday. the white/reds are the only colorway of the 2k5s that was 20% off.
i agree that it was probably the least pairs sold thats why it was put on sale.

wasnt able to check out the all white lbj2 lows at stadium. i think glorietta had a mall wide sale up to yesterday, im just not sure though.

regards to all!

ATTENTION my fellow pinoy NT'ers (kicksten4(ryan), kingcrux31(jojo), lakersclippers(jerome), bouncingboy, ballerdoc(andrew), vector(vinson?...oops sori), white_rhino_21(fred) and whoever else I forgot to mention :b
tongue.gif

I believe this could very well be one of my humble opportunities to hook up/help out few of my fellow pinoy NTers/shoeheads... I know the Blk/Purple Kobe 2k5's aren't launching there and I would like to inform ya'll that these have dropped here in Socal (couple stores only, i mean couple). As we all know these are Limited and were only available online (500 pairs sold on nike.com) and 2500 pairs are rumored to be sold only in SoCal. For those who are interested in getting a pair pls. let me know ASAP so I can put your size in Layaway or buy em' as soon as you wire/send money.

Cost of shoes: $130.00
CAlifornia Tax (L.A): 8.25%
Shipping to PI: $23-30 (this price is still an estimate, but I'm sure it's very close) I will find out exactly today or tomorrow when I get a chance to go to the Post Office.

$130.00(shoes) + $10.73 (CA tax) + shipping is all we need to get you a pair. I am not trying to sell I'm just trying to help out coz I'm sure a favor can be returned later on (One good turn definitely deserves another). :tongue:
tongue.gif
As a matter of fact I'm losing money on doing this coz I have to drive 31 miles just to get the shoes, get boxes (for double boxing the shoes), scotch tape for shoes and trip to Post Office. :tongue:
tongue.gif
But it's all good...a couple of dollars extra for gas wouldn't hurt however :tongue:
tongue.gif
but you don't have to. lol Email me ASAP and let me know whoever is interested or I could also be reached by texting me on my globe roaming number. (i will not post my cell number here on a message board tho.lol) you can also ask kicksten4, ballerdoc for my number (they have it) :D
happy.gif

5yyo42

5yyoht

5yyoo0

5yyosn

5yyp2v

5yyqko

5yyqnc

EDIT: For some who are tight on cash and would rather trade a pair of their kicks for Kobe blk/purple 2k5s. Let me know if you have something I may want in size 10.5 or 11...I may be able to pick up a pair

P.S. Size 9 Kobe blk/purple 2k5s are no longer available (sold out) as of 4:25 pm June 15 PST

Later mga pare.... God Bless,

Jay
:pimp:
pimp.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

jays: hook me up for a pair of sz11 bro. :tongue:
tongue.gif

guys, tink it will come out cheaper if we all pool and ship em all together? :D
happy.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

jay! nice black/purple 2k5's :wow:
eek.gif

thanks for the offer man....but i think i have to pass on those.

wala pera e. :lol:
laugh.gif

next time na lang. thanks uli. :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

yo thanks for the offer jay, I'm broke as a joke, sayang nga, thats a good deal and they're sick... oh well... peace

Quote:
jays: hook me up for a pair of sz11 bro.
NP :wink:
wink.gif
... Tomorrow is payday (yahoo :smokin
smokin.gif
) and I'm picking up 1 pair of sz 9.5, 1 or 2 pairs of 10.5 (for me :D
happy.gif
) and 1 pair of sz 11 for you (vector).
Quote:
jay! nice black/purple 2k5's
Thanks... These are so much :pimp:
pimp.gif
in person (just like the laser 4s). Return your wht/purple/yellow 2k5 para mabili kita or do you want me to pick one up for you (size 11 din diba?), later mo nalang ko balikan kapag meron ka na. Let me know
Quote:
yo thanks for the offer jay, I'm broke as a joke, sayang nga, thats a good deal and they're sick... oh well... peace
Jerome anong size mo ulet tsong? 10.5 ka diba?

God Bless,
Jay
"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give excess of it"
jayclum06@yahoo.com

hey everyone,

Ill be leaving for the PI tomorrow (summer vacation with the moms) and staying there until july 10th. Im sure we'll be all over the place but i just needed some help as to where some good (and authentic...chuckle, chuckle) shoes spots are. My bad for not reading through out the whole post but i was wondering if there were any places that have Ice Blues left in an 11. Thats about the only thing specific i was looking for and the rest is probably just some older and more popular retros and maybe some upper scale dunks/af1s in sizes 11 and 11.5. If my impulse leads me to it ill also pick up some grey 2k5s, but i just wanted to know where the better places are to pick up shoes (got a buttload of money from 8th grade grad so im set), and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jay,

thanks for the offer. like kicksten and lakersclippers, im also broke. im trying my hardest to save up for my trip there in september (the black/purple will be long gone by then). after seeing the white/purple/yellow and the grey/black colorways of the h2k5s yesterday, as well as your offer, grabe, how i wish i was a millionaire... :frown:
frown.gif

regards to all! :D
happy.gif

Mga peeps, yung 20.5.5 na White/Blue na narelease dyan ay GR? May red accents ba? Perforated leather?

May exclusive release kasi sa Nikebasketball mamya e...1000 pairs lang daw...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

hey jay,

just posting here in case you don't get to check your mail anytime soon. i'll be passing on the 2k5's, but again, thanks for the offer.

let me know about the work'm's when you can. we can worry about those after you've copped your 2k5's. :wink:
wink.gif

- fred
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Sup everybody? Today was a good day (ice cube). Thank god for Eastbay F&F and payday I purchased over $380 of goods after discount. :D
happy.gif
Anyhow I just remember that I still have an EPCI bank account and for those few who still wants me to pick up a pair of kobe 2k5 blk/purp may be able to send(transfer) the money there instead of wiring via western union. I'm not sure on the process on that however (can someone shed some light?). Anyways I picked up another blk/purp 2k5s in sizes 9.5 and 11 and also some blk jordan masseur sandals :smokin
smokin.gif
(the last sz 9 kobe 2k5s is on hold for erwin). Guys for those who really want a pair I would highly suggest that you wire/send me the money asap, when I came there today bilang nalang un mga sizes na available and these are moving so quick. Buti nalang mabait saken un mga staff dun (i need to hook em' up for being so kind, i hope a dozen of krispy kreme will suffice)

eastbay, old navy, ross (picked up a pair of Laney jersey for $19.99) and my shoe spot all hooked it up today...Thanks NT :D
happy.gif
today was a good day
jayclum06@yahoo.com

^a dozen krispy kreme sounds delicious right now! They need to open up one in manila.

oh jay, I'm a size 10.5-12 (if I'm not gonna ball in them I'm not size picky), why do you ask? :tongue:
tongue.gif
Sorry I haven't been able to hook anything up for you, I've been so broke for awhile so I haven't been out to any malls lately. I think some pretty alright stuff is gonna drop in july, so if you need anything then shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do pare

Back
Top Bottom