MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
btw, has anyone been to Nike Attitude and Shoe Salon lately? do they have any new AF1's?

5oseft

nice..its perfed :D
happy.gif
what are those? and how much? btw nice characters on the tongue..
and about those niketalk jerseys? mines #21 :lol:
laugh.gif

wow.. perf af1.. the red kills it...
how much are those?

-----------------------

^ do you have pic? :D
happy.gif
will nike attitude have them?coz im planning on buying the perf ones but the woven is :pimp:
pimp.gif
so the woven af1s and dunks are dropping in the P.I?

Quote:
nice..its perfed what are those? and how much? btw nice characters on the tongue..

I saw those awhile ago in shoe salon - they are selling for P3260 or ssomewhere close to that price. It also comes in all white with gum sole.

hi guys! :D
happy.gif

what do you think of these?!

got it for 160.65 SGD, just under 100 USD.

fair enough?

5x90kl

Sacramento Kings #10

i understand you cant post pics.i remember what happend. :D
happy.gif
just keep us posted if they are released already.thanks!

got them from a store in singapore. TERMINAL1 in SUNTEC CENTER 1. that store is full of these goodies (with good sizes btw). its sad that i didnt have my digicam with me. even my fone wasnt on-hand. lots of other colorways for the am90. i was torn between these and the silver surfers. other hard to find kicks were also there. they label them "limited edition".

original price was 179 SGD. but after the discount (great singapore sale - until 2nd week of july), final price was 160.65 SGD (1 SGD = 32 PhP).

:wink:
wink.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

and oh...

saw wht/red & wht/gry ZOOM DRIVES in sports shops there in SG. was abt to take the wht/red sz 11 for 129 SGD but decided to get the am90. they are on sale, w/ broken sizes. >D
grin.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

mga peeps:

tanung ko lang kung meron ditong size 12... its just that I have a friend who's getting rid of some of his DS kicks... only catch size 12 :smile:
smile.gif

last week i brokered a deal... H2K5 for P3500 ($64)... what a steal huh...? Next up AJ XIII low... P4000.... alam ko di appropriate sa forum dito pero hirap navigate dun sa buyer/seller thing and isip ko good deal for any pinoy here.

Back
Top Bottom