MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

air zoom drive for 5199? ouch
"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
For sale: Lot of 100 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
Cash and Carry still has the white/crimson AZGs.

are those the ones with dominant white with red linings?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Cash and Carry is it..So whereabouts is that exactly? Any other places where i can buy some real hot bball kickz?coz all i know is the one that they have in glorietta 4..im not from manila,but i know someone who can get for me there..sorry bout too much questions yall..thanks!!! :smile:
smile.gif

so what other places got a sale? is tutuban a good place to go look for some shoes?
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

Quote:
ronald, pare what sizes did you see? hopefully 11-12? thanx man

yo gerome, last time i checked they had sz 10 & 10.5. no idea if they have 11 & 12. better call them up na lang. :smokin
smokin.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

dont be a menace,

aside from tutuban, you can check out the one in marikina. if you're from the south, check out the outlets in sta. rosa and mamplasan, in laguna.

any idea guys if the outlet in shaw (beside babyland) has some new stock of kicks? thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

any Js on sale on marikina? my brother goes back tomorrow so i want to tell him where to copp me some shoes.
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

^^^ i think they have the j2s (low & hi), as well as XIX SEs. not sure of the colorways though...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

sup carlo, ryan, ballerdoc, jojo (kingcrux) and the rest??? any word on the stealths yet? I am liking em' more now than the QS. (well actually have been for the past 2 weeks). Though the pictures I saw from jumpman23.com 2 days ago was the official reason. I was originally going to cop only a pair (coz of the pricey tag) but it's definitely going to be 2 pairs and 1pr QS. :wink:
wink.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Question, Since some countries will not be selling the Stealths i.e. indonesia (because of the pigskin) shouldn't they send more Stealths towards PI? I think that would make more sense wouldn't it? More for us!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
For sale: Lot of 100 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)

^yo jay whats up? i really hope the stealths arrive here, im thinking of getting 2 pairs of those as well. :wink:
wink.gif
last saturday, i think some peeps from Nike PI were fixing up nike park and stadium in G4. they were pointing out where to put this and that in the store. they were still setting up the Jordan 20 years posters and stickers. so im guessing and hoping more 20's will come.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sup Jay? Still no word on the Stealths... but i have a good feeling bout em releasing here in the PI. The waiting game remains as of now.... :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
last saturday, i think some peeps from Nike PI were fixing up nike park and stadium in G4. they were pointing out where to put this and that in the store. they were still setting up the Jordan 20 years posters and stickers. so im guessing and hoping more 20's will come

^^ sounds really good... Now who's got the hookup for a discount? :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
ryan you got mail....thanks
For sale: Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

yeah air zoom drive here is 5199 and its not from a nike outlet because there is no nike shop here. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^^^ im not sure, but maybe the outlet store in marikina has black/red lbj2s...

sup pares, any sightings of zoom drives, AM90, AM95, laser 2k4's around Manila on sale for sizes 10-11? thanks
For sale: Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

^im selling my DS kobe lasers but in a sz 13 tho :D
happy.gif

guys, ne word on the stealths yet? im really eager to get a pair!!! >:
mad.gif

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

ATTENTION MANILA NTERS: IM selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.ezinbox me for more info.

^ im gonna return my flints and exchange them for some stealths when they arrive just gona add cash 2k! but im also willin to sell em for retail. but i ges u oredy have a pair just in case u want extras! :D
happy.gif

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

ATTENTION MANILA NTERS: IM selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.ezinbox me for more info.

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Peeps....OT lang... looking for ACG Toe-In for Men, size 10. if you see some pls do tell me......

Back
Top Bottom