MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
^ how do you guys get 20% off on new releases?

i think he might have used his Citibank Gold or Platinum card
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

hey ballerdoc, where did u return ur stealths so wen ima get my pair i wont buy it there (coz they myt give me the one u returned :rolleyes
eyes.gif
) wat did they do about it or r u gonna cop someplace else?

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

MANILA NTERS: IM selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.so are DS FLINTS sz 13. ezinbox me for more info.

^after reading ballerdoc's post, i checked my stealths at once. theyre ok. whew! :smile:
smile.gif

where did you get your pair/s doc? park g4?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

park as always, dont worry martinichi they wont give you the pairs that I returned because Nike PI is going to replace them without causing park a single penny.

btw the LBJ2 lows are out already!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
but I'm sorry to tell martinichi that we size 13 peeps doesnt have achance to cop because the biggest is sz12, I dont know abt stadium but greenbelt and podium has it already non yet in G4

so only the stealths dropped at manila? did the "qs" drop too?
btw any penny's there? i'm scrambling all over the place calling up places to find out where its at
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

u still have laser kobe's,oly 7, and blackred 13 in sz 9 ryt there in p.i?
pls help...got a friend right there now....
email>iliveanddie4nikes@yahoo.com
yahoomsgr>clipbiskwit

Thanks for the info BD! myt get the stealths in stadium nalang!
just saw the lbj2 lows all wyt in podium dis morning, they hot but i think i hav enuf milk kix oredy and also i hav another reason not to cop coz of the size run :D
happy.gif

------------------
MANILA NTERS: IM selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.so are DS FLINTS sz 13. ezinbox me for more info.

lebron2 lows are here already? how much? theyre the white ones right? any sightings on the QS 20's?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

LBJ lows (white)= P6295

only went to park podium no QS there.
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

MANILA NTERS: IM
selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.so are DS FLINTS sz 13. ezinbox me for more info.

great info guys...them lbj2 lows are a liitle too pricey :x
sick.gif
why more expensive than the US? I've been waiting for those along with the blk/maize 13's. not a big fan of lows you know :wink:
wink.gif
... I just have a hunch them lbjs will hit the outlets or at least 20% off.

ballerdoc, should I be anticipating any flaw/s on those stealths if my sis cop from park g4? or should I cop someplace else? how are they selling?

btw, they still have a lots of stuff left in sportswarehouse guys... just got more oly 7's and CG 4's from them yesterday. (can't pass for that price :wink:
wink.gif
) I don't mind doubles/triples if the price is good :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: DS Oly 7s size 10.5
FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
ballerdoc, should I be anticipating any flaw/s on those stealths if my sis cop from park g4? or should I cop someplace else? how are they selling?

your pair dude is clean, checked it myself yesterday because it is stored together with my other stuff, so tell your sistah to get them asap.

quick question manila people.

is the AM 97 black/volt available yet? if so, how much?

also, are there any air rifts available there?

thanks

if the lbj2 lows dont sell then they might bring down the price, correct me if im wrong but thats what happened to the Jordan bigfunds (white) they were P6k+ when they were released then after a few weeks they became P5k+.

For those who plan to cop just hope they bring down the price. it is indeed pricey. |I
tired.gif
and IMO theyl stay in stores for quite some time.
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

MANILA NTERS:FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

any more CG IVs or Olys in manila?
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

there's still a few pairs of cg 4s and oly 7s at sports warehouse, just went there last saturday. the 4s only has 2 sz 8. not sure of the sizes of the 7s though, and there are only 2 pairs left. there are also 2 pairs of the white/blue 19 SEs, size 9 and 10 i think. there are lots of sizes for the black/chrome 2s there. sports haven, the one beside sports warehouse has some melo 1.5 (white/carolina blue) for sale at 3,200. it also has the white/red and white/grey zoom drives at 10% off. not sure of the sizes though...

the lbj 2 lows are priced a little bit high. i was expecting it to be at the 5,000-5,500 price range...

its good that my fellow manila nters already got their pairs of the stealths. i guess it might just be a matter of time before it gets pulled put coz its going to be purchased again by that chinese reseller guy. im still hoping that the QS arrives here, but considering that there's this guy buying wholesale, we might never see it arrive here. i guess i'll just ask my relatives there in the us to get me a pair.

peace to all...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
hey jay! so from here, how many kicks will you be recieving?
^^ I will be receiving 6 J's so far; 2 olys 7, CG 4s, Wheat 13s, altitudes, blk/red 13s...7 pairs if my sister cops the stealth :smile:
smile.gif
(I love the price of J's in PI especially when they go 40% off :wink:
wink.gif
)

ballerdoc I'm not so sure if my sister will cop the stealths for me, she might have a heart attack after she sees the price :wow:
eek.gif
and besides nahihiya ko kase mejo pricey but I'll still try...I got me a pair already from eastbay but haven't received it yet tho. :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
lebron 2 lows are kinda expensive indeed. i thought they would go for P4500-P5000
^^ that's exactly what I anticipated them to be...but it ended up being a lot more (they're priced more than the US >D
grin.gif
), I seriously think these will hit 20-40% off, if they do pls. holla at your pare because I need those for summer wear with shorts :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
have knicks pennys dropped in manila already??? i want to see if my cousin can bring them back
^^ k32m those pennys dropped here in Cali just this past week, Champs had them but I believe they sold out within 24-48 hrs. What size do you wear maybe I can call around for you...they are suppose to drop again within the next 2 weeks so keep your eyes/ears open. The orlando c/w is hotter IMO and they will be available next month but I still copped a pair of knicks anyways :wink:
wink.gif

I will be selling a few of my J's starting next week...I need the money for more important things...So if anybody here in the US wants to buy holla at me :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: DS Oly 7s size 10.5
FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

did you see the jordan 20 poster in the inquirer yesterday? i wanted to hoard a lot of newspapers just to get posters :evil:
devil.gif

where is sportswarehouse and sports haven located at? i still need some oly's and CG's..too bad i'm broke after gettin the QS :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom