MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^^^ sounds good. havent played bball in a while...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^^ That would be great, this old out of shape middle aged body of mine could sure use some exercise"
smile.gif

Ayos lang dudes.... we should all play together even if its just once a month or something. In the end, we can all suck playing ball but we all look damn good doing so... Hahaha.

^^^ nice idea...
Code:
 In the hood they say Fifty man your sneaker look white yoJust can't believe Reebok did a deal with a psycho

Quote:
Park - Galleria 6313610

Nike Park Galleria has been closed for several weeks now. not sure if they're doing renovation work, or they closed na for real.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
Quote:

yeah, i wanna know too...

its a nice idea to play ball with fellow manila nters! i really havent played ball in a while... lol!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Musta peeps. Just got an e-mail from a friend that nike is going to have a sale at rufino today. 10th floor and 50% off. Anyone heard about this? Thanks!

is the 50% off sale at rufino confirmed? i also thought that it was already closed...

Quote:
Musta peeps. Just got an e-mail from a friend that nike is going to have a sale at rufino today. 10th floor and 50% off. Anyone heard about this? Thanks!

how true is this?

...it doesnt really matter. im broke! lol
Sacramento Kings #10

Quote:
Ayos lang dudes.... we should all play together even if its just once a month or something. In the end, we can all suck playing ball but we all look damn good doing so... Hahaha.

you suck. he sucks. i suck. we all suck.

lol

this sounds like a good idea.
Sacramento Kings #10

I 'd really appreciate it if anybody here can point me as to where in Manila I can get the White blue LB2 mids in size 10. thanks
smile.gif

^^^ he he he! same here pare! my credit cards are maxed out, i cant buy the stealths! >:
mad.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif

anyone that can confirmed that there's a 50% sale at nike rufino???

thanks!!!

Quote:
I 'd really appreciate it if anybody here can point me as to where in Manila I can get the White blue LB2 mids in size 10. thanks

a couple of months ago, the oulet store in marikina still has them, i think its discounted. not sure if its still available right now.

another place that might still have it is my shoe rack in sm north edsa, i saw it on display last month, but, it still FSR.

any info guys on the 50% sale at nike rufino???

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Shoe Rack SM North doesn't have them anymore
tired.gif
frown.gif
I also asked the Marikina Outlet - no more stock

Back
Top Bottom