MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

great suggestion on posting pics of kickz we have. will try to get mine together to post. hope everyone else does.

Quote:
ano yun, sale ba? might go there this afternoon kasi. thanks!
bouncing boy,

yup sale sila....but last day of the sale was yesterday June 30. balik sa regular prices sila ngayon.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

my collection:

sorry nalang kung mashadong maraming dunks...tao lang po ako...kekeke.....ung asia exclusives nga pala na pick up ng tito ko sa shangri-la...2.5k ata sabi nya ehh...ung sa kanan na bored lng ako so i used sharpies(permanent markerz) nd stuffed da tongues...pang gamit ko nmn sa bball and skating ehh...beaters ko un am1 na nakuha sa ross(parang surplus shop d2) for $30....waay below retail >.EMAIL: fd3sk1mb0@gmail.com
AIM: rx7fd3sk1mb0

question ...naka sale pa ba yung jordan lows sa megamall? sarap sana maka discount hehe.

nga pala, mallwide sale sa july 15 sa powerplant, stadium people said a lt of kicks are going to be discounted. kasama daw mga jordan. sana more than 20% off naman. :b
tongue.gif

^btw, nice dunks. hemp ba yun? ganda... :rofl:
roll.gif

nice dunks! nice collection!

thanks for the info kicksten, tapos na nga yung sale, just went there, got the grey/black 2k5s. ung 10% na lang ginamit ko.

Quote:
nga pala, mallwide sale sa july 15 sa powerplant

^^^ something to look forward to. baka same as in stadium megamall ang discounted kicks.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

hello fellow Filipino NTers.

at last, im a member. :D
happy.gif

ive been going to this thread since May. very good people and great infos given. :D
happy.gif

keep them coming! :D
happy.gif

Nice collection

JaysEmpire,

I need to get at u about something. I'll contact u thru ezInbox. Check it. Thanks!
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Nice collection man! Great stuff.

Guys, got a cousin of mine to go to the Sports Warehouse in Libis tomorrow to check out some Js. Would you know of any which are available (and are on sale). Also am looking for 2k4 Huaraches.

airwin08, thanks for the info on the sales. Might request cuz to visit them places :D
happy.gif

2k4 huaraches... they have a few pieces of the white/ suede navy/ red ( one of the 2k4's Prof K reviewed in Kicksology). They're in okay condition, at least those that i saw... some have discoloration on the white parts. :frown:
frown.gif

^^^i've been reading this thread for a month also... glad to be a member at last..... :rofl:
roll.gif

that was a long wait .... :x
sick.gif

question for those based in california:

has the air taurasi hit the outlets yet? thanks.

for those who have info here in manila:

will the air taurasi be released locally? thanks.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

2k4 huaraches... they have a few pieces of the white/ suede navy/ red ( one of the 2k4's Prof K reviewed in Kicksology). They're in okay condition, at least those that i saw... some have discoloration on the white parts

Thanks! Will have it checked out. Hope there's size 10.5 pa. Love playing with 2k4s! Hopefully there will be Jordans available too.

Also if anyone has the store numbers for Libis stores, please post (as previously requested). If my cuz gets to go there, will ask for the number and post it here.

Buti pa dyan sa Phils, you have all these places where they sell good kickz. Dito sa Sydney, there's only one Nike Factory outlet. Recall buying the NU Retro 2s in Market Market for only P3k+! Was ready to pay P5k+, luckily discounted pa!

Thing I noticed, most of the Jordans I purchased, retro cards were no longer available! :rolleyes In SM, saw some log book the sales people are using. The retro card for the Olympic 7s were taped on the log book!!! Pero none the less, there are tons of good deals in the Phils!

rayguns :pimp:
pimp.gif

yeah the employees just give away those retro cards. i bought ultraflights from nike stadium before and they threw in a retro card even if i didnt ask for it

Sana manalo ako sa July 15 para may pang kicks ako
roll.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

airwin08 musta tol, welcome to NT! Di ka nagpaparamdam lately ha?! :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
nga pala, mallwide sale sa july 15 sa powerplant
One of the reasons why I miss pinas... shoes are easily accessible and a tad inexpensive. Bday ko yun ^^ can somebody hook it up with the size 10.5 :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
I need to get at u about something. I'll contact u thru ezInbox. Check it. Thanks!
moggzz04 YGM.
Quote:
question for those based in california: has the air taurasi hit the outlets yet? thanks
Not that I heard of, but I could be mistaken. (You won't believe what hit the outlets during the month of JUNE... I was like :wow:
eek.gif
) Anyhow, didn't eastbay reduced the prices on those at one point? They don't look nice IMO, but I like her logo :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
yeah the employees just give away those retro cards
To them they're just shoes... I remember buying 2 pairs of raptors 7s from T**Y's and when I opened the box no retro card. I got an extra 10% discount though.

fd3sk1mb0 nice collection pare, nice house too...where are the J's? :b
tongue.gif

Can somebody buy my Mugen RC's pls....I'm selling a Palm T3 (VNDS lol) also for cheap.

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

jay musta? i texted you.... nakakita ako ng 13 lows na white red black size 10.5 pero 10% off lang... antayin mo na lang cguro mag sale pa lalo if you want pero konti na yun. actually konti na lang sizes...

medyo busy tol, bday ng gf ko hehe... :rofl:
roll.gif

e8sm... konti nga hype dito pero madami nag wholesale...
may greedy people din... :evil:
devil.gif

like the 13 altitudes that dropped sa makati.... sumone bought them all... >:
mad.gif

ey can sumone else post their collection.... labas nyo naman tinatago nyo :smile:
smile.gif

cant wait for july 15 :D
happy.gif

btw, is the mall wide sale only on july 15 or is it a 3-day sale event?

82 in Box

hey guys, i need a lil help...

i recently asked "tita baby" to buy me some diesel jeans there...was confident she'll find some legit ones @ the mall but i came across this on ebay:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...%3AIT&rd=1

pretty sure its fake but i wanna know which stores sell the fakes
so i could tell her not to buy at those stores.

any help would be appreciated (inc. how much do those fakes
costs so i could tell her specifically).

salamat.

i hope we get the regional XXs. the 3 colorways are dropping over in HK tom. we usually get what nike releases over there. if it drops here west 20 for me :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

^olnly500made - there are official diesel stores here in a few of the major malls, and I think they carry diesel at rustan's (kinda like nordstrom of the pi). Just tell her to get them at those places, and not at 'tiangge' (flea markets like greenhills). I'm not sure that its that cheap here though, imported luxury type goods are often priced at around US retail, sometimes even more

Back
Top Bottom