MANILA THEN AND ....NOW .....

old pics of "manila" (metro manila) .... just wanted to share these pics from an email ... enjoy..
post some pics of old "manila" and today's "manila" ... ...

old pics of "manila" (metro manila) .... just wanted to share these pics from an email ... enjoy..
post some pics of old "manila" and today's "manila" ... ...

wow
eek.gif
nice

Those wide open roads.
pimp.gif
My lolo will get a kick out of these shots. Thanks for the pics gishtar.

Those wide open roads.
pimp.gif
My lolo will get a kick out of these shots. Thanks for the pics gishtar.

^jones bridge, escolta, church in sta cruz, ayala, manila post office, good earth ...... i remember all those places.........thanks for sharing

^jones bridge, escolta, church in sta cruz, ayala, manila post office, good earth ...... i remember all those places.........thanks for sharing

great pics. thanks for sharing. my folks would be happy to see this. i recognize one of the pictures as avenida just because of their stories... watching at ideal theater before heading on to good earth plaza for a snack. nice!

great pics. thanks for sharing. my folks would be happy to see this. i recognize one of the pictures as avenida just because of their stories... watching at ideal theater before heading on to good earth plaza for a snack. nice!

Damn! Look at Coastal Road! I wonder if Pacman lived during those times and he was to fight Gayweather. Guess there will be no cars on the road AT ALL.
laugh.gif

Damn! Look at Coastal Road! I wonder if Pacman lived during those times and he was to fight Gayweather. Guess there will be no cars on the road AT ALL.
laugh.gif

IF that was Manila bay on the coastal picture, wow, WALA PANG LIBAG!

Anyway, here's my contribution sent by my friends:

Ayala Ave.

UST. Preserved.

Araneta

Luneta before it was a !@#!$ space

Guadalupe

Back
Top Bottom