MANILA THEN AND ....NOW .....

wow @ the araneta pix!
makes me wonder where bartolina is in that picture at that time.. hahahaha! 

wow @ the araneta pix!
makes me wonder where bartolina is in that picture at that time.. hahahaha! 

Feelin' the old school cars: Classic Toyota Celica, Corona, Box type Datsun! Those were the days when you can actually change your own oil, and perform your own tune ups! Stylin' too with an 8 track pull out!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Feelin' the old school cars: Classic Toyota Celica, Corona, Box type Datsun! Those were the days when you can actually change your own oil, and perform your own tune ups! Stylin' too with an 8 track pull out!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

sadikmac wrote:
IF that was Manila bay on the coastal picture, wow, WALA PANG LIBAG!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And those pics of SM Makati, Rustans and Quad brings back a lot of memories. It's exactly how I remember them back in the day. Wow can't believe it's been that long.

sadikmac wrote:
IF that was Manila bay on the coastal picture, wow, WALA PANG LIBAG!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And those pics of SM Makati, Rustans and Quad brings back a lot of memories. It's exactly how I remember them back in the day. Wow can't believe it's been that long.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

True!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

True!
pimp.gif

Lots of these photos going around Facebook. I am hoping that this will actually inspire people to be more proactive when it comes to cleaning up Metro Manila and its surroundings, its maintenance and preservation (afterwards, obviously). Wouldn't we all rather live in a Metro Manila that would like that once again?

Look at that, Manila Bay is actullay colored blue...and not this random brown/gray/black -+@% color that we see now.

Lots of these photos going around Facebook. I am hoping that this will actually inspire people to be more proactive when it comes to cleaning up Metro Manila and its surroundings, its maintenance and preservation (afterwards, obviously). Wouldn't we all rather live in a Metro Manila that would like that once again?

Look at that, Manila Bay is actullay colored blue...and not this random brown/gray/black -+@% color that we see now.

Back
Top Bottom