"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

so if you need a jump then what? Someone else has to hook everything up for you?

Man...I've never needed a jump. I do have cables in my trunk. 1 time a dude needed a jump and I just had him do everything while I turned the ignition...it's a dumb *** problem to have bit I was traumatized man I don't **** with electricity

Man...I've never needed a jump. I do have cables in my trunk. 1 time a dude needed a jump and I just had him do everything while I turned the ignition...it's a dumb *** problem to have bit I was traumatized man I don't **** with electricity

Damn. That kinda sucks. You get a pass then. :lol:

I can relate.

When I was 12 I was tryna close a garage door and my middle finger got stuck in it when it was fully closed. My finger turned blue and I lost my nail. It grew back months later.

But till this day Im very weary of manually closing a garage door.

Don't drink alcohol.

Hate greasy food.

Hate fried food.

Wearing a jersey RIGHT NOW (USA Jordan jersey)

I cook; Hamburger Helper and Ramen Noodles doesn't count.

I clean.

Football isn't my favorite sport (basketball is).

Don't get angry anymore. No yelling, cussing, chin checking, challenging, threatening; completely off all that.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Oh, don't think think Scarface is anything special. Hate it, actually.

Don't know how to tie a tie.

Or grill out. I mean, you set the grill up, I'll cook (and my steak will be topped by NO ONE, not even you).

When I'm single, I'm not constantly looking for P.

Don't have a gun.

Or grill out. I mean, you set the grill up, I'll cook (and my steak will be topped by NO ONE, not even you).

Don't have a gun.
I do t know you at all but I've heard great things about you but never seen you post

I'm Andretti of course I've been here for almost 3 years now

Hope to see you post more often

Bro....

Go to auto zone and get an oil ....... You know what just get the dam appointment smh

:lol: bruh I feel your frustration. Like someone said earlier it's just peace of mind knowing that I won't be liable if I mess up my own car. I will learn eventually. I just learned how to change my brake pads so I saved myself a few hundred bucks.

Don't have a gun.
I do t know you at all but I've heard great things about you but never seen you post

Thanks for the kind words.

And I post a ton... in Sports & Training.

And I hate to disappoint you, but I'm overrated. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Don't have a gun.

I was on that no guns tip for a while myself. But at the end of the day it's better to have one bro

Bro....

Go to auto zone and get an oil ....... You know what just get the dam appointment smh

:lol: bruh I feel your frustration. Like someone said earlier it's just peace of mind knowing that I won't be liable if I mess up my own car. I will learn eventually. I just learned how to change my brake pads so I saved myself a few hundred bucks.
It's all good man you should at least try first time for everything

Don't have a gun.

Thanks for the kind words.

And I post a ton... in Sports & Training.

And I hate to disappoint you, but I'm overrated. :lol:
Lol it's all good I don't even venture in that section

Ive never been to sports n training and I been on here 10 yrs.

Topic related ? Lol

I'm not in to camping. I've done it a few times cuz I had to when I was in boy scouts and cuz of that I know a few things but I'd never do that **** for fun. Don't hate nature but I don't like animals if that makes sense. So if that end of the world scenario comes I'll be useful for some other ****. I know I aint gonna be the one starting fires, building tents, etc.

I don't like to mow either. Not cuz I don't know how to but cuz the concept of having a nice front yard of grass is stupid to me. My dad would have me mow and I'd **** up just so he'd do it himself. **** I care if the grass is cut? If it was up to me I'd pave cement over the whole damn thing and just build one of those nice brick fence/enclosures and be done with it. Sweeping, raking, grass and leaves is just boring and a waste of time.

Fixing **** in your house is just plain essential. If you aint rich don't make sense to waste your hard earned money to pay other ppl to do certain things. Youtube/google really is a huge help. I learned how to properly clean my A/C (after not properly cleaning it for years) and that **** be blasting the coolest air now :pimp:

Also again with the cars, I don't know much about the engine but like I said changing a tire is simple but what everyone should know how to do is to change your brakes.

Anybody out there eating pizza or ribs with a knife and fork is a damn heathen.

Last edited:
Changing a tire is pretty self explanatory

It really is. You guys may say you don't know how, but you'd figure it out pretty quick if you absolutely had to. It's really easy unless you don't have a jack. Just call AAA.
That's a super struggle if you don't have a jack :lol:

You gonna need extra friends or a huge metal beam lying around and something to leverage it off to raise the car.

LMAO. The majority of girls prefer skinny RIPPED dudes over everyone. If you're skinny and not lifting weights you are doing yourself a huge disservice. It wouldn't take much time to get ripped. You won't have to slave away like the people with sub-par metabolic rates.

It would probably take one month for this kind of improvement:

Ectomorph-Body-Type.jpg

And if you eat a little more this can be attained in 3 months:

Jared-Leto-in-Details-Wearing-Skirts-Making-Art-and-Kanye-West-2.jpg

Throw on a young t-shirt and you will be drowning in the ocean of P.
Workout plan
nerd.gif

Ironing? Dudes claiming they "can't iron"? :rofl: :smh: :rolleyes :stoneface:

When y'all say y'all can't grill do y'all mean you can't buy a propane tank and coals, hook it up, turn it on, pour out the coals and start a fire? or at least by some damn lighter fluid, spray it on the coals and light a match? There's so many easy ways to do it that I just don't get how one claims they can't.

Last edited:
I found a YouTube video showing how to change the oil specifically for my car. It looks dumb easy but rather have that peace of mind. One day. I really want to start changing my own brake pads. Mr. Tire warranty is a ******* joke. Always "need" new rotors. They refuse to just change the pads for free like they say.

When y'all say y'all can't grill do y'all mean you can't buy a propane tank and coals, hook it up, turn it on, pour out the coals and start a fire? or at least by some damn lighter fluid, spray it on the coals and light a match? There's so many easy ways to do it that I just don't get how one claims they can't.
When you say that in an end-of-the-world situation, you won't be the one pitching tents, do you mean you can't blah, blah, blah...

Last edited:
When you say that in an end-of-the-world situation, you won't be the one pitching tents, do you mean you can't blah, blah, blah...
I won't do it. Doesn't mean I can't do it. I specifically said I can earlier.

There's a difference between won't and can't :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom