"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

I love to dance and get down whenever there is music.

Hate video games.

For some reason i can watch college football but not professional

Last edited:
Well I don't know how to grill out.

Never done it on my own.

Have never been shown how to do it.

Obviously I could learn, but considering that I have no desire to, that complicates the learning process a tad.

Maybe when I have the funds to throw down hundreds of dollars on a nice propane outdoor grill, I'll learn how to hook those babies up and fire mine up on the regular. Or maybe whenever I grow the desire to sit outside w/ some nice coals cooking the hell out of some tube steaks and veggies (wait, are veggeis allowed in man law?), then I'll learn the proper amount of lighter fluid to throw onto the proper amount of coals.

Until then, I'll continue to not know how, and not care about not knowing how.

Life's gonna be difficult, but... I think I'll manage.

(preemptive strike: miss me w/ the "Damn, calm down. No need to be a smart___." I'm calm, and I have no problem meeting sarcasm w/ sarcasm. It's not always welcomed, reactive sarcasm, but that's not my issue.)

Well I don't know how to grill out.

Never done it on my own.

Have never been shown how to do it.

Obviously I could learn, but considering that I have no desire to, that complicates the learning process a tad.

Maybe when I have the funds to throw down hundreds of dollars on a nice propane outdoor grill, I'll learn how to hook those babies up and fire mine up on the regular. Or maybe whenever I grow the desire to sit outside w/ some nice coals cooking the hell out of some tube steaks and veggies (wait, are veggeis allowed in man law?), then I'll learn the proper amount of lighter fluid to throw onto the proper amount of coals.

Until then, I'll continue to not know how, and not care about not knowing how.

Life's gonna be difficult, but... I think I'll manage.

(preemptive strike: miss me w/ the "Damn, calm down. No need to be a smart___." I'm calm, and I have no problem meeting sarcasm w/ sarcasm. It's not always welcomed, reactive sarcasm, but that's not my issue.)
If you don't want to do it, then don't do it. Saying you can't is bull **** though.

Some ppl rather miss out on grilling or have other ppl cook it for them. I know you aint come posting in this thread thinking ppl wouldn't comment on it. Besides you aint the only one that's said they can't grill. I just finished every pg, plenty dudes in your boat and it's sad to me. No need to feel like I was specifically talking to you.

No sarcasm in my post btw and I aint pick up on anything in your post that'd indicate you weren't calm :lol: Miss me with those type of lame replies NTers like to shell out. I aint the one.

Last edited:
Ive never been to sports n training and I been on here 10 yrs.

Topic related ? Lol

Never been to the music forum since Ive been here and its been like 10-11 years also.

Once I started to go into S&T in 2010... Theres always laughs to be had.

Plus a lot of dudes that frequented general and s&t stopped coming back to general due to foolishness. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

this is funny af

I can drive stick

i have changed a tire once

im ok with tools (my roommate once, she had trouble starting her car, i literally took a hammer and hit the engine block 8 times, it started right up)

I can fix small things around the house.

not good with cars at all, have only owned 2. 

when my car has trouble, i fill it with better gas, get oil changed, get tune ups, let it run before driving off (basically doing the stuff you normally do) 

my coworkers got a laugh out of that when i told them that last one

Miss me with those type of lame replies NTers like to shell out.
Speaking of lame replies:
I aint the one.
laugh.gif

It's whatever, though.

Throw a grill and some propane or coal/lighter fluid, and I'll figure it out.

Key phrase: 'figure it out'.

As for NOW, I don't know how.

"Can't"? Of course I have the ability. Fairly functional brain, working extremities, yadda, yadda. Pointing out that someone can't when clearly they meant they lack the working knowledge right now, that's definitely nitpicky sarcasm.

this is funny af

im ok with tools (my roommate once, she had trouble starting her car, i literally took a hammer and hit the engine block 8 times, it started right up)
bruh ..... You forever have my respect for what you've done to get that engine started . I have a rep here ,take it . It's yours man enjoy

I simply asked a question to those who said they can't. If you one of them then my question was posed to you as well. If you weren't no need to prolong this. Literally, several ppl in this thread claim they can't do that along with a list of other things.

Can't iron, can't change a tire, can't grill. SHEEEEEEEEEEET. That's just pathetic.

Speaking of lame replies:
Preemptively trying to lump ppl in to a group that make certain kind of replies is lame too.

Last edited:
If you're not the type of person that makes those types of replies, then that preemptive reply didn't apply to you, so there was no need to drag things out by responding to it.

Last edited:
We'll since I'm all in the thread lol I'll give instructions on how to start a grill

Get ya meat in **** prepare to how ever you want . Got it? Great

Now the grill

Take out the square thing that holds the meat above the coals

Pour coals into the grill and stack them in pyramid form

Take lighter fluid and cover all coals in the fluid (don't be stingy or you'll regret it)

Let it sit for five mins so the coals can soak The fluid

After five more mins pour more lighter fluid over the coals and let it sit for about 3 mins

Before attempting to bring fire to the coals

Spread them about evenly on the grill

Ight read closely cuz **** bout to get real if done correctly a piece of paper or a small chunk of wood and get it to catch fire

Stand back and chuck it into the grill

If done correctly the coals should immediately catch fire

Once it does whatever you do don't close the lid until the fire goes down and the coals turn into embers like this

View media item 964059

After that your just about ready to go

If anybody feels I **** up in anyway please chime in any help out this is my method of doing it

Be safe people

Last edited:
If you're not the type of person that makes those types of replies, then that preemptive reply didn't apply to you, so there was no need to drag things out by responding to it.
I didn't drag things out by replying to that. You quoted me and added that in your reply assuming I'd do that. I addressed that and I then clarified that it didn't apply to me after replying to your attempt at sarcasm given you didn't make the distinction between can't and won't since my initial post was seriously asking ppl claiming they can't grill if they really can't grill. Obviously it applies to you given your replies. No need to be sensitive about it, cuz really that what it seems like now, not about being calm or a smart *** :lol: just sensitive that you claim you can't grill. The rest is extra and not really pertinent but if you're next reply is gonna be more about this other stuff saying I didn't have to do this or that or w/e then I can see you'd rather avoid what I asked than anything else and just bull **** with semantics.

I didn't assume you'd do that, though.

So there's that.

I assumed the possibility, but "You will" is different than "You could."

So like I said, if that preemptive reply doesn't apply to you, then there was no need to prolong things by replying to that part.

Don't drink alcohol.

Hate greasy food.

Hate fried food.

Wearing a jersey RIGHT NOW (USA Jordan jersey)

I cook; Hamburger Helper and Ramen Noodles doesn't count.

I clean.

Football isn't my favorite sport (basketball is).

Don't get angry anymore. No yelling, cussing, chin checking, challenging, threatening; completely off all that.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Oh, don't think think Scarface is anything special. Hate it, actually.
didnt like scarface, it was ok, but posters and tattoos? nah.. & godfather either, i always fall asleep.

bruh ..... You forever have my respect for what you've done to get that engine started . I have a rep here ,take it . It's yours man enjoy
LOLWUT?  

i dont know about manly, or not manly, I live by, do what the **** you gotta do. anything else, what ever. 

I can see you'd rather avoid what I asked than anything else and just bull **** with semantics.
Say word? You can see that? So you saw that I already answered your question? Only question you asked was "When y'all say you can't, do you mean..." or however you worded it.

And I answered that.

Why keep discussing a resolved question? If you don't feel it was resolved, ask more about my response.

Or... are you so concerned w/ semantics and making sure you're not wrong that the question takes a back seat?

That preemptive deal really got you feeling some type of way, huh? 
laugh.gif
 Like there's no way you were gonna let that go when you read it, and no way you're letting it go now, even though it apparently didn't even apply to you.

On some "How dare he! I'm not the one!" vibe. 
laugh.gif

I can see you'd rather avoid what I asked than anything else and just bull **** with semantics.
Say word? You can see that? So you saw that I already answered your question? Only question you asked was "When y'all say you can't, do you mean..." or however you worded it.

And I answered that.
You did?

Thought we were still talking about the difference between can't and won't.

When y'all say y'all can't grill do y'all mean you can't buy a propane tank and coals, hook it up, turn it on, pour out the coals and start a fire? or at least by some damn lighter fluid, spray it on the coals and light a match? There's so many easy ways to do it that I just don't get how one claims they can't.

"Can't"? Of course I have the ability. Fairly functional brain, working extremities, yadda, yadda.

What's the point of changing your own oil when your dealership offers to change it for free for life?

When y'all say y'all can't grill do y'all mean you can't buy a propane tank and coals, hook it up, turn it on, pour out the coals and start a fire? or at least by some damn lighter fluid, spray it on the coals and light a match? There's so many easy ways to do it that I just don't get how one claims they can't.

"Can't"? Of course I have the ability. Fairly functional brain, working extremities, yadda, yadda.
Oh so you misused the word since you replied to my question. Okay.

Definitely aint hard to figure out.

Oh so you misused the word since you replied to my question. Okay.

Definitely aint hard to figure out.
Right.

So why did you respond to my preemptive reply if it didn't apply to you?

(This is where you say you shouldn't have.

Since it didn't apply to you.)

I'm not.

Told you I was overrated. 
laugh.gif

*shrugs*

Nah, last word: all yours... 'Master'.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom