"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

Girls i talk to make fun of me for some of this stuff. They look at my nails and hands and say "you've never done a day of hard labor in your life have you?" Which isn't true I do heavy lifting and can use basic household tools. But that changing tires and oil **** is for the birds. I chose this life and don't even care.

My hands were made to count money and touch *******

You live in a condo or townhouse then I'm guessing :nerd:

Or does you wife do yard work :lol:

:lol: House, mang.

First thing I did was hire a weekly yard service when I bought it. I think I raked leaves once, and that was enough for me. :lol:

*edit*

Both my parents grew up on farms, so they know the value of hard work outside. They used to get so frustrated w/ me growing up b/c I was BEYOND lazy when doing yardwork. When I was younger, I aLways told myself that if I could do it, I'd have someone else do the work for me. It's just one less thing I have to worry about. When I'm home, I'm all about relaxing....

Last edited:
I'm also not a handy man. I ****** up a basic dresser that came with the instructions from Ikea.

One last thing, I plan on getting a condo over a house so I don't have to do yard work.

**** manliness. Not knowing how to repair things in your house is dumb IN MY OPINION.

All of it is simple as hell outside if the actual effort needed and it's a big money saver/stress reducer when you can fix things yourself.

But everyone grew up differently and may not see it that way...but I couldn't imagine having to call somebody every time something needed fixing.

Last edited:

Maybe, just maybe I can see not knowing how to drive a stick shift, but how does any man not know how to change a tire??  How is that even possible??
Simple...never learned, nor care to.

If worse came to worse, I'm sure I could figure it out on the fly.
I'm sorry champ but this is inexcusable.  Even Ralphie from A Christmas Story got out of the car and wanted to learn/help his father change the tire on the car when they got a flat, and he's just a kid.  If little Ralphie can step up to the plate and challenge himself then it's high time you get your act together.  
Ain't about yardwork either. 
*Chief Charles Moose*................"Now, you've gone too far"

Some of y'all just sound lazy as hell. 
mean.gif

God I hate yard work, :x

I gave up on doing it myself and pay a landscaping company to do the maintenance now.

I got a garden and a lil greenhouse though. You'll brahs need to step your produce games up :smokin

cant drive a stick shift & prbly wont ever learn.... can change a tire but id rather someone else does it..... lazy yeah
same here,...ive changed a tire before and can do it again if i have no other options, but i'd rather get somebody else to do it (i got the free triple a hook up idc :pimp: ) ..i also hate cutting grass, but I realized i'm just a lazy dude a long time ago :lol:

Can’t fix a tire

I suck with tools

Camping is a struggle

I can’t drive stick

Can’t cook. My mom use to cook for me and when I moved out my girl took over. Both are great cooks.

Yard work #NAH

Not handy at all :smh:

Can change tires, filters and wiper blades.

Don't know how to drive a manual either :smh:

I don't know much about cars past general maintenance. Shrugs

Yup.
Or drive stick

I have a friend who literally builds **** scratch from wood (He's really into woodwork) and my other pals love that kinda stuff. They always underplay when I help fix their computer or even build them a computer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom