"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

My list for "manly" things I don't adhere to
- i REALLY hate beer
- I don't keep my wallet in my back pocket
- Is it not manly if I know how to cook? Bc I'm niceee in the kitchen, bruh
- i'm meticulous with my hygiene (and maintaining me hair down there). I have friends that said theyve never even trimmed in their life and thought i was crazy
- I will have a garden when I get a house. Top 5 in the things on my "must have" list
- I enjoy the occasional Rom Com
- I don't take pride/like talking about farts and *****
laugh.gif
i hate bathroom humor. Human beings are disgusting
- really into clothes/fashion, and a lot of you on here would prolly make fun of how tight my clothes are
This is basically me haha

+ I really dislike facial hair, and as mentioned in the past before, gotta use baby wipes most of the time.

Last edited:
I don't know how to cook... in my girl's culture, that's not manly.

But you know what is manly? Having money to give her to fill up the fridge so SHE can cook. :lol:

Last edited:
I am also a part of the manscaping crew. I'm the only person I know IRL that does it. I feel like if people did it once they'd realize how much more comfortable it is, especially in the summer months, way less sweat buildup.

I can change my oil, but I dont have the tools or the desire to do it, its too important and I dont want to blow it.

I fold all of my clothing, even the undershirts and underwear

I love to cook, but IDK why people keep brignign that into the thread, thats just a life skill

I am also a part of the manscaping crew. I'm the only person I know IRL that does it. I feel like if people did it once they'd realize how much more comfortable it is, especially in the summer months, way less sweat buildup.

I fold all of my clothing, even the undershirts and underwear

I love to cook, but IDK why people keep brignign that into the thread, thats just a life skill
- Im a hairy guy in that area and my chest so  I have to trim often

-Im the same with my clothes

-Word

Also, I'm hit or miss with parallel parking. I consider myself to be a very good driver when I'm alone, but for whatever reason I become a subpar one when I have a passenger.

I'm :rofl: @ "still have bambi legs"

Also, if you're not a fan of facial hair, are you saying you don't like having facial hair, or you don't like other men with facial hair?

Football and beer, don't care for either one at all, not even the tiniest bit. In fact, **** watching any sport not basketball

Never been to a strip club, not morally opposed or anything but it just isn't high on my to do list and I haven't gotten around to it

Cooking isn't really a female thing. I mean it doesnt make you manly if you can, but it doesn't make you feminine either. It's more of a life skill.

Cats don't iron though? Say word? I'm not saying iron ya draws Carlton...but you can't be out in these streets with clothes that look like an opened balled up sheet of paper. Even crips iron the khakis b

Last edited:
changing ones oil SEEMED so much easier than i thought it would be...

the mechanics i used in the past were able to get under the car with such ease...

i recently tried changing it myself for the first time on flat ground thinking it would be simple and that was possibly the hardest thing ive ever tried...had to eventually call my friend who has some portable mini ramps to get a higher clearance...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I can't iron...but I got getting my **** wrinkle-free to a science.

1. Not stuffing the dryer and taking your clothes out IMMEDIATELY, cuts down on wrinkles.

2. For dress shirts, suits, pants, etc. I usually take them to the dry cleaner. They take care of it and the clothes come back great.

3. Ask my girl to do it.

What do you mean you can't iron? You can move your hand from point a to point b?

But honestly, wouldn't everything you just said JJ be considered manly?

"Real men" don't iron or clean. They make their women do it. :rolleyes

I guess I technically know how to iron (as mentioned, you're pretty much just moving a hot iron around), but I'm neurotic about how the part I just finished on might get a little wrinkly again when I move it off of the board, so I don't iron because I'll never be satisfied with how good of a job I do :lol:

Besides, most of my clothes come out of my dryer competely wrinkle free. I just hang them up right away and they're good to go.

the most unmanly things guy can do are

Not keep their word
not protect provide or pursue betterment
have destructive tendencies ( destroy and never rebuild)
not be present

I can't iron...but I got getting my **** wrinkle-free to a science.

1. Not stuffing the dryer and taking your clothes out IMMEDIATELY, cuts down on wrinkles.

2. For dress shirts, suits, pants, etc. I usually take them to the dry cleaner. They take care of it and the clothes come back great.

3. Ask my girl to do it.

View media item 667729

changing ones oil SEEMED so much easier than i thought it would be...

the mechanics i used in the past were able to get under the car with such ease...

i recently tried changing it myself for the first time on flat ground thinking it would be simple and that was possibly the hardest thing ive ever tried...had to eventually call my friend who has some portable mini ramps to get a higher clearance...:smh:

I just angle my car on the curb to change the oil :lol:

Back
Top Bottom