"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

Never change my own oil. Why go to that hassle when I can get it done for $26?

lmao at the lack of ambition being shrugged off in this thread

y'all quick to jump through hoops for the newest jayz doe

Never change my own oil. Why go to that hassle when I can get it done for $26?
The dude who used to change my oil left, I'm so upset about it. He only charged me 20, but now the cheapest I can find it for is like $35 due to my car being high mileage.

Changing oil is understandable.
But if you own a vehicle.....OWN it....not yo parents whip but yours...and you cant change a flat....dats feminine to me.

I like ironing. Iron my shirt every morning after I hop out the shower while listening to music. Takes me less than two songs.

-Fold collar up and iron back of collar
-Fold collar back down to regular position and go over it
-Right sleeve with buttons facing up
-Flip to do other side of right sleeve
-Left sleeve with buttons up
-Flip to do other side of left sleeve
-Front right of shirt
-Back of shirt
-Front left of shirt

You simply move the iron over the shirt to get wrinkles out. Push steam button here and there. Squirt with water if it's really wrinkled. That's it guys, not too hard.

Love hearing that "PSSSHUHHHH" sound when I hit that steam or lift the iron up vertically to move the shirt. Gets me feeling like Darth Vader or some **** :lol:

Last edited:
Also, you dudes that are too scared to iron need to just hang your clothes up in the bathroom and get a hot shower going. 

Ok...not that I can't iron, but I SUCK at ironing.

Better? :lol:

Last edited:
it cost the same to do it yourself
Yes, but then it takes way longer than 15 minutes. Also when I get it done I don't even have to get out of my car. 

For those of you that change your oil, good for you. No hate. I'll never pay anyone to cut my grass or walk my dog, but changing oil is just one of those things that I'll always pay money for; it's worth it to me. 

Better?
laugh.gif
If you iron a shirt and it still has wrinkles, you can't iron

Yes, but then it takes way longer than 15 minutes. Also when I get it done I don't even have to get out of my car. 

For those of you that change your oil, good for you. No hate. I'll never pay anyone to cut my grass or walk my dog, but changing oil is just one of those things that I'll always pay money for; it's worth it to me. 

how do you know if theyre using the right grade? do you know what tier of oil theyre using? how would you know if they changed the filter or nah? how would you know if they used the right amount?

not trying to convert or son you, a lot of those "cheap n fast" oil change places are shady. those mofos are gettin paid a little over minimum wage and dont give two ***** what they put in your whip.

I'd recommend you buy a press iron. Lifechanging, you won't ever go back. Hand irons suck, I have one of these in my room, sharp Military or Dallas/Houston style creases in a matter of seconds for the whole fit. Hanging your clothes up next to the shower is 3rd world status B, can't believe some of y'all doing that. Even if it works, your clothes are going to be slightly less wrinkled and smell like Old Spice body wash, dirty *** ***** ***, 5 on 5 basketball, and bathroom. :rolleyes

View media item 962928

I'd recommend you buy a press iron. Lifechanging, you won't ever go back. Hand irons suck, I have one of these in my room, sharp Military or Dallas/Houston style creases in a matter of seconds for the whole fit. Hanging your clothes up next to the shower is 3rd world status B, can't believe some of y'all doing that. Even if it works, your clothes are going to be slightly less wrinkled and smell like Old Spice body wash, dirty *** ***** ***, 5 on 5 basketball, and bathroom. :rolleyes

View media item 962928

Damn.... just imaging all the ghetto grilled cheese you could cook up with that :tongue:

005wool1-1_jpg.jpg

Johnny Depp approves of this press iron

818ef33d2fc0effb7c267753451d45c4de08ca.jpg

.please tell me eryone knows how to make a grilled cheese sandwich at least

Last edited:
I'm not really in to cars, I know bare minimum but to me that **** is boring. I adhere to the idea that guys only like nice/expensive cars cuz girls like it thinking you're rich.

I can understand not learning stick. I don't either. I aint driving no big wheelers and I'd be damned if I even knew which cars only had stick if I were to cop a new one. I'd just avoid it. **** aint no necessity.

Imma go through this thread seeing if there's anything else I don't know how to do that's considered manly. They aint much coming to mind now. I do know there's a difference between that manly **** and then that other stuff when ppl say you aint a real man if you don't ______.
Maybe, just maybe I can see not knowing how to drive a stick shift, but how does any man not know how to change a tire??  How is that even possible??

Simple...never learned, nor care to.

If worse came to worse, I'm sure I could figure it out on the fly.
That's all it really is though. It's not complicated AT ALL. Jack the car up, unscrew the bolts, take out the tire, screw in the spare, take out jack.

If you ever used a screw driver or wrench you should know how to change a tire.

I love yardwork, and gardening especially mowing the lawn with my shirt off so all the neighborhood milfs stare at me. :lol:

I enjoy camping especially where there are no cell towers, running water or bathrooms. Chopping your own wood, and making fire is fun.

I enjoy hunting and fishing. Something about cooking an animal you just killed yourself = :smokin

Spent sometime in a farm one summer and became skilled in slicing a chicken's throat (bleed it to death), and boiling it to take the feathers off.

I change the oil in my truck every 5k

Changing tires? :lol: Do I even need to answer this? The hell?

I know how to drive a stick. I had one of those lowered civics in high school so yah I raced back in the day. :smh:

Wash and iron my own clothes, shine shoes.. check

I helped my bro in law in construction work one summer. We built a gigantic wooden outdoor patio cover

I am excellent with computers, audio/video systems

Sundays from Sept to Dec consist of 12 hours of NFL

I train in boxing

I shoot and collect guns/rifles

I grill my food to perfection

Probably the only manly thing I don't adhere to is owning a Harley or motorcycle. I have a M-1 license but still to this day havn't bought a bike. :x

I am an older head so live it up NTers. You only live once!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom