Manny got robbed.

This on was all Bob Arum. No1 else is to blame except for that man. He knows a Pac win brings up Pac/May fight talks again, which he doesnt want because he cant make double bank on that fight. Bradley is Top Rank and the fact that they had the rematch clause means his "hands are tied" and Pacs next fight is clearly Bradley again.

Pac put over Top Ranks next big thing on some real WWE @%+#. Bob Arum = Vince McMahon

Don King was a crook too, but at least he made the fights that the fans wanted to see. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

And whoever is comparing this decison to Pacquiao vs Marquez III needs their head examined, that was close and could have gone either way.

nah

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

This on was all Bob Arum. No1 else is to blame except for that man. He knows a Pac win brings up Pac/May fight talks again, which he doesnt want because he cant make double bank on that fight. Bradley is Top Rank and the fact that they had the rematch clause means his "hands are tied" and Pacs next fight is clearly Bradley again.

Pac put over Top Ranks next big thing on some real WWE @%+#. Bob Arum = Vince McMahon

QFT

Bob's fake outrage was ridiculous.

I can't stand Manny but he was played. This is what happens when you deal with Top Rank, they gifted Rios his last victory, and now that Manny was almost out of contract with Top Rank they wanted to make some more money. It's funny however to see the Pactards lol. Mayweather has to be laughing in his cell.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I can't stand Manny but he was played. It's funny however to see the Pactards lol. Mayweather has to be laughing in his cell.

Why can't you stand Manny?

not a fan of any boxer in particular but manny got jerked . books get written, people die over !%%% like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I can't stand Manny but he was played. It's funny however to see the Pactards lol. Mayweather has to be laughing in his cell.

One HS fanbase makes me sick they swear he's better than Sugar Ray Leonard or something.Two he claims he's the welterweight champion yet his team throws in all these clauses like catch weights to drain fighters.Three HBO rides his every move. And they ignore the sport of boxing as a whole. I'm not a causal boxing fan I've been watching boxing faithfully since I was a child. My entire family boxed or watched boxing. My cousin is Winky Wright.

Did not see the fight.. will hold my judgement for the HBO replay.. but from the looks of it people smell some sort conspiracy here? Boxing needs some help.

One HS fanbase makes me sick they swear he's better than Sugar Ray Leonard or something.Two he claims he's the welterweight champion yet his team throws in all these clauses like catch weights to drain fighters.Three HBO rides his every move. And they ignore the sport of boxing as a whole. I'm not a causal boxing fan I've been watching boxing faithfully since I was a child. My entire family boxed or watched boxing. My cousin is Winky Wright.
But only number two is really under his control and probably more so his team's.

Sports brings out all sorts of idiots and every athlete or team can't help it when these individuals root for them. Mayweather & Pacquiao have the largest following in boxing, so you have to take it with a grain of salt when these people root for either fighters. I haven't been an avid reader or contributor in boxing threads for that long, but I tend to think that Mayweather has 5 times as many idiots as Pacquiao does around here.

I really can't speak on the whole "catch weight" angle because that's only something I hear discussed on niketalk by Mayweather followers.

HBO is just like every other media outlet in sports. Certain athletes & teams are constantly shoved down our throats. In hockey the only two players marketed by the NHL are Sidney Crosby & Alex Ovechkin. You probably don't follow hockey yourself, but know those two names. What I'm getting at is you shouldn't let the media or idiots in a fan base dictate who you like/dislike.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Nowhere in the thread title does it say "boxing discussion" or "Floyd Mayweather Jr," so please keep Money's name out of this thread. This is about Manny Pacquiao's loss to Timothy Bradley. If you wish to discuss Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record, I suggest you post in here:

The Official S&T Boxing Thread

Thank you. Please keep this on topic.
CHISORA-SPITTING.gif

Nowhere in the thread title does it say "boxing discussion" or "Floyd Mayweather Jr," so please keep Money's name out of this thread. This is about Manny Pacquiao's loss to Timothy Bradley. If you wish to discuss Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record, I suggest you post in here:

manny-and-bradley.jpg

manny-and-bradley.jpg
I understand what this thread is about, don't act like my response to CAFinest23 was trying to derail it.

The crazy part of this whole thing is Floyd basically called it. Watch 0:24 - 1:05 he schooled you on Arum and Top Rank.

"If you leave me your gonna be beat before you leave me"

Pac-man got cheated last night and everybody knows that. Bradley only won the first round and thats it. IMO and most ppl Pacquaio won all the other rounds.

Back
Top Bottom