Manny Pacquiao apologizing for Gay comments

Don't be intolerant of my intolerance!!!
laugh.gif
I'm going to defend the right for someone to have an opinion because I share the opinion but I'm afraid to say it!

He grew up poor and religious in a poor and religious country. What did they expect?

Last edited:
He grew up poor and religious in a poor and religious country. What did they expect?

To use some his millions to dollars to educate him, and expand his worldview, especially since he is a grown man right now

He spends a large portion of his time in a much more progressive country than the one he was raised in, so he also has the opportunities to interact with folk and challenge is previously held beliefs

Growing up poor and religion are not solid excuses IMO. He has not been poor for a minute, and his dude has gotten even more religious as he has gotten older.

He should know better by now

Last edited:
To use some his millions to dollars to educate him, and expand his worldview, especially since he is a grown man right now

He spends a large portion of his time in a much more progressive country than the one he was raised in, so he also has the opportunities to interact with folk and challenge is previously held beliefs

Growing up poor and religion are not solid excuses IMO. He has not been poor for a minute, and his dude has gotten even more religious as he has gotten older.

You lose the ability to learn when you take that many hits, this is why a lot of boxers literally stop maturing mentally. Your brain gets stuck in a certain psychological age when it takes that many hits, same thing happens to drug addicts and alcoholics.

Manny might is the except brah.

Ole boy learned how to bless the mic like this......

So he can learn the basics of sexuality

here is one example: Vortex (burger place) on Peachtree is located across from a gay bar called Bulldogs. If going to Vortex, you have to park in the lot located next to Bulldogs. When you park your car and make your way to Vortex, its like a minefield of effeminate "heys".

Does it make me uncomfortable? No.
Is it necessary? No.
Can it be excessive? Yes.
Below is a map for reference.

View media item 1915590

Son brought out the Google Maps.
:rofl:

They just saying you handsome pa

The question is why can't Manny be religious, and why can't Manny have an opinion?
He can do both of those things. Doesn't mean we can't roast him for his ignorance.

When you call fellow normal humans who just happen to have a different sexuality "worse than animals" you deserve every bit of backlash you get.

Last edited:

Here's my thing Dale, whats wrong with him getting more religious as he gets older? In a lot of places in the world, that is considered educating yourself and expanding your views.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom