Manny Paquiao !! Hes bringing asians back

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

My money is going on Pacquiao on the Mayweather fight.
Lets see if Money Mayweather can even beat Marquez first and not RETIRE again.

I am sorry but I can't help but laugh every time I see Mayweather now after his circus of an act with the WWE.
roll.gif
I mean damn how you go from best pound for pound to playing stupid in a wrestlingring?

080401_SNUT_wweEX.jpg

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

This thread became real stupid real fast - thats why I love NT

I posted the vid cause I thought ppl would want to see it, and I didnt know NT even has a sports forum, General FTW.

I been watching Paquiao from day one, I dont care if he Filipino, dude looks like my fam.

Bruce Lee died before his time, Jet-li is not allowed to talk in his movies, recently all asians been know for is ABDC..... Paquiao is the TRUTH !!

/ thread
why?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Im tellin you. Bein Filipino is what it is these days. Chicks be eyesmashin all day long.
72b35e0a4a1b7d54614ab3dffe0837e55092efe.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I got a bunch of filipino friends, but yo why do a lot of filipino's claim that they are not asian, but that they are "PacificIslander's"...someone explain this

^ because technically they are
nerd.gif

I dont know why people get butt-hurt when people dont agree that filipino is supposely asian
laugh.gif

it's like...

"Hey what ethnicity are you?"

"Oh im pacific islander"

"Oh i mean what race then?"

"Filipino"

"
mad.gif
YOU'RE ASIAN!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like... why the hell do you care?
laugh.gif

^^^

I ask because I know Filipino's who claim that they are NOT asian, but that they are pacifiic islander. So it's not that I'm mad that they claimthat they are one or the other, I just want to understand why they claim one over the other.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Im tellin you. Bein Filipino is what it is these days. Chicks be eyesmashin all day long.

I pray to God that Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight will happen. Then Floyd can shut the hell up in the 3rd round

BOIIIIIII STTOPPPPPP!!!! I like the pacman, but he is not winning this fight if floyd wouldn't have retired he will still be the greatest pound for pound
QFT

theres never been a fighter as skilled technically... point blank period
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes tryna play me like i dont know boxing... dont go there... ppl like to say anyone can lose anynnight to the right opponent which is true i suppose but floyd is still right around his prime and yall gettin gassed up over pac man beatin ricky hatton... a bonified scrub.... pac is the 2nd greatest n the world right now ill give u that but its hard to beat sumone u cant hit.... i promise PBF wont be litterally walkin in at him not movin his head or holding his right up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He'll get hit !!! Pacman, is getting almost as quick as Mayweather. Fight is not going to be easy and it'll go the distance, maybe eventhe whole 12 rounds but it'll be Pacman at the end. Not gassing him up, but I just think Pacman is just on another level, especially with Roach on his side!!! Mayweather, is too cocky and all of this talk will go in his head !!!

The average fight fan still has the Mike Tyson expectaion when it comes to boxing. To most the better fighter means early round vicious knockouts. It'shard for a person to understand the little things like ring awareness, defending and attacking with shoulder rolling, trapping, ect. Pac is hands down themost exciting fighter and he's proved it by chasing down opponents in every weight class. But it's going to be a long day in the ring with Money Mayif the fight goes past the 5 round.
I'd love to see it.

i would fight manny for 5k in a cage fight...

i would def. win. ( as long as i take him down before he connects)

i would fight UBF in a cage fight for free, just to shut him up.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

I pray to God that Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight will happen. Then Floyd can shut the hell up in the 3rd round

BOIIIIIII STTOPPPPPP!!!! I like the pacman, but he is not winning this fight if floyd wouldn't have retired he will still be the greatest pound for pound
QFT

theres never been a fighter as skilled technically... point blank period
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes tryna play me like i dont know boxing... dont go there... ppl like to say anyone can lose anynnight to the right opponent which is true i suppose but floyd is still right around his prime and yall gettin gassed up over pac man beatin ricky hatton... a bonified scrub.... pac is the 2nd greatest n the world right now ill give u that but its hard to beat sumone u cant hit.... i promise PBF wont be litterally walkin in at him not movin his head or holding his right up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funny how people discredit pacquio by finding something wrong with his opponent after the fight. De La Hoya is too old, Hatton is ascrub....whats next guys, keep hating.

aznjmacan wrote:

Man i didnt know nothing about this paquiao dude before saturday. but man� homie just won another fan. i was like
eek.gif
when i saw him knock the white guy out.

you know how i know PACMAN will beat Floyd?

MANny pacMAN pacquiao VS. prettyBOYfloyd mayWEATHER (weathering the storm of MANny's punches )

its a MANS sport, get with the program boy

off topic:
shut the %+*+ up michael buffer, you suck, dude is annoying as hell when he says "pacquiao" dude just sucks and NEEDS to be uppercut in the sack!

bruce buffer >>>> michael buffer

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

floyd will beat this guy *#%......I like manny but floyd has great defense......and um asains were never in when it came to boxing
I thought Filipinos were the ones who introduced the style of boxing we know today? Pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

edit: And there were many great Filipino boxers before Manny, but they just aren't recognized.
filipino is asain ?????

last time I check boxing has been dominated by itialians, blacks, russians, latinos, and I would say a few irish men
indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
are you really that lame ?............
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg
Keith you prove again (once again) that you have no idea what you're talking about. There is a plethora of Asian boxers that dominate the sport.

Pacquiao, Hasegawa, and Daisuke Naito to name a few rule their respective weight classes.

That and the fact you didn't know Filipinos are Asian is a true testament to your ignorance.

Grats to all Filipinos and Asians.

Boo to all the ignorance in this thread.

No you're ignorant based off the fact that no asain fighter has dominated a single decade of boxing
indifferent.gif
don't try to make your self seem semi smart by naming 4 damn boxers talking about just to name a few, hell it's only a few.....go watch cow boy bebop or something......and stay out of this thread
indifferent.gif
and don't call me keith like you and I are cool or something Patna........I know I struck a nerve because it's clear that you singled me out. Filipinos might as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains

You know your sn is keith right? Just sayin

No it's not.....it says keithahundred not keith
I personally couldn't care any less about what you want me to call you. You got some hate in your blood because you're definitely comingoff like a bigot.

The weaves
eek.gif

That last uppercutttt
grin.gif

White dude dropped like a limp noodle.

Imma start watching Pac-Mans fights more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heh.

Soooo... is the Pacquiao/Cotto fight official? or it's most likely PBF?

if it is Cotto... man oh man there's gonna be hate between me & the wifey for a minute!
roll.gif

Manny Pacquiao is the man...but how's this bringing asians back?
indifferent.gif

Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the world and one skilled boxer in his prime is the best ya'll can do.....
indifferent.gif
?...
laugh.gif

no offense.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom