Man's Best Friend Is A 1000 Pound Grizzly Bear.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TOO DOPE

best man tho?
laugh.gif

that was pretty cool, reminds me of that lion vid that always gets posted

woww. that is dope. I always wondered how it would be to have non domestic pet like a lion tiger or a bear. I wish those type of animals were domesticated so you could have them in your home. I could just imagine walking a lion out every morning like you would with a dog
laugh.gif

Ok No let your bear smash and have some kids so everyone can get a domesticated bear. Bears working with man would be dope

rather a bear then tiger ...

bears always remind me of oversized dogs that can stand on its back legs

bears are way more trainable and soft when raised from birth

still a beast but respects its owner

My favorite animal. I wonder if he keeps it in his backyard.

Wow that's pretty cool, good for them
laugh.gif
 @ at being best man at the wedding. That could have went reaalllly bad

That wedding must have been suspenseful.
what type of moves the bear was busting at the reception?

Wasn't there some documentary about a similar story, but the bear ended up killing the owner?

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Wasn't there some documentary about a similar story, but the bear ended up killing the owner?

the owner's cousin. The bear, named Rocky, was an actor and it was his 2nd kill IIRC. He was in Semi Pro.

There's lots of stories like this but most of them end with the animal being well fed and killing the owner anyways.

this is awesome but he will most likely end up maimed or dead.  
everyone who has had a pet has probably been nipped/scratched/bit whether accidental or intentional.  think if you had a bear.

or google image some pictures of bear attacks. 
eek.gif
 i'd get banned for putting them up

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I take it none of y'all watched Grizzly Man documentary? 
laugh.gif
This has deja vu written all over it!

grizzly man was a little different. That was a wild bear, that they were just feeding. This guy raised it from birth. So it probably can attack him, Id assume it be a lesser chance

dope video. i agree with everyone else though wild animals are always wild.
look at all the stories of dogs that attack their owner

No whey would I have a bear as a pet. I chase my dogs and they chase me. Or sometimes I'll growl and pretend to bite them and they'll lunge at my face and run away. I'd be murked playing like that with a bear.

Back
Top Bottom