manscaping?

My post wasn't meant to be taken 100% serious. Have fun. It's NT.

But foreal I'm thinking about shaving my chest. I needed a EKG for a pre employment physical. They needed to shave patches so that the leads would stay on. I'm rocking the man-o-lantern right now.

but yea man, i used to be big on being bald down there once i started having sex

then up until i turned 22 i stopped caring so much

Stop shaving against the grain. If u shave with the hair growth u won't get any ingrowns. I shave down there on the regular to the point it's become part of my shower. I don't even know the last time I let it wolf down there lol. It takes 1-2 minutes with a fusion or proglide.

To shave the scrotum I do the batwing. You cannot use any pressure. Just let the razor do the job. It will take a couple of passes. If you are trying to remove all of the hair in one swoop using pressure on the blade, you're probably going to have a bad time.

Shave the scrotum and lower shaft and keep a tight fade on top. Girls don't like the five o clock shadow cuz it hurts and it's hard to maintain. For those that don't manscape, do you like hair in your food? Just saying...

roll.gif

The words this guy uses.

Bag of agony
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom