manscaping?

Damn y'all wash your face with a washrag?

Yeah, especially when I've recently cut the beard. That way when I'm done washing my face, I run the rag under hot water and press it on my face and neck. It's seriously reduced ingrowns in my beard to a very rare occurrence.

Maybe I'm.old school but my parents only allowed me to use 1 growing up since there were 3 others(them & my bro)...and its stuck with me since

Damn y'all wash your face with a washrag?

Yeah, especially when I've recently cut the beard. That way when I'm done washing my face, I run the rag under hot water and press it on my face and neck. It's seriously reduced ingrowns in my beard to a very rare occurrence.

this is a good practice actually. i have a reoccurring problem of ingrowns after i get a haircut. my gf always is on my case to exfoliate. she handles my ingrowns with a tweezer, that **** hurts :smh: true love tho :pimp:

Dudes too fancy, taking 2 towels 3 wash rags into a damn shower

lol word. a towel is all one needs for a shower.

I promise you this razor is the one to use for your manscaping desires.

You can literally go against your goods and not fear of cutting, especially if you use the shaving gel that matches the razor.

Thinking of buying a backup just in case the one I am using now ever gives out.
think Im go get that one now.

[img]http://shaversource.com/media/...a5cdcdb2e73e8b2455a5fad/f/i/file_87.jpg[/img]

I use this one but its a female kit but works fine. I want to shave it all off one day but cant get myself to do it so just trim it up.

anyone that said they itch should use itch or jock itch cream and throw some baby powder down there and yall should be fine

I own a norelco Phillips mangroomer an I'm about that gym life. Bein all hairy is not the business. I be lookin like a real life black Spartan.

I manscaped after this thread. Yambs were got but I always manscaped except when the droughts were ridiculous

I use andis clippers when I do man scape. But can't really get your balls with those. Any suggestions?

Don't call it manscaping. You sound like a fatherless metrosexual. No shots at anyone directly. Just a general shot at the state of manhood right now.

It's just called grooming.

Nah, just apparently rusty on grade school definitions of literary devices. Oh well, I don't edit.

Serious question, what do y'all use on the sack?

Just using one of those cheap Walgreens Remington razor sets.. Scared to go remotely close to them.

Don't call it manscaping. You sound like a fatherless metrosexual. No shots at anyone directly. Just a general shot at the state of manhood right now.

Its a play on landscaping. And its from Austin Powers if I remember correctly.

You can turn off the alpha switch sometimes, its cool.

Serious question, what do y'all use on the sack?

Just using one of those cheap Walgreens Remington razor sets.. Scared to go remotely close to them.

Schick Intuition

any yall ever try to use nair...?

Once. The burn was enough to never try again. And it made the hair all burned and ****** up.

Last edited:
Its a play on landscaping. And its from Austin Powers if I remember correctly.

You can turn off the alpha switch sometimes, its cool.
Schick Intuition
Once. The burn was enough to never try again. And it made the hair all burned and ****** up.
damn i was joking never thought someone would be jonny knoxville enough to do it or have done it

Jonny Knoxville :lol: nah I didn't use it anywhere too sensitive. Tried it on my chest and felt like somebody poured acid on me by the 5th minute.

I use andis clippers when I do man scape. But can't really get your balls with those. Any suggestions?
Grip your sack tightly between thumb and index finger and pull your scrotum taut. That's what I do. Gives you a nice flat surface to work with.

Jonny Knoxville
laugh.gif
nah I didn't use it anywhere too sensitive. Tried it on my chest and felt like somebody poured acid on me by the 5th minute.
bout to say nair on the nads>>>>>giving birth to twins all naturale

Back
Top Bottom