'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Male descendants in the future are prolly gonna be rocking tights again, tum'bout look at kids these days, keep dressing like robots. A buncha robo-sexuals I tell ya. :smh:

Well I don't know what time period or culture you live in, but I live in the United States of America in 2013 and it is considered womanly for a man to wear tights and a skirt, that is what I am saying.

Yea, maybe we should all completely assimilate into majority United States of America culture. This is America boi, we speak American. Listen to yourself speak. :D

Nah, you trollin. If we had a survey of the majority of people in the culture and time where we live, they are going to say that skirts, panties and tights are for women. I never asked you to assimilate, you are free to do whatever you like, but don't take offense when we call you effeminate for wearing leggings and skirts.

They're a concerted effort in tearing town masculinity on da US...

**** like this puts it in plain view.

O.K. then, it isn't "gay" it is "effeminate". The term is often used interchangeably in certain environments.

Effeminate to YOU. Some people don't find it effeminate. And as time progresses tights are just going to revert back to being considered normal male clothing. I mean look at skinny jeans, in the 80s it was sorta cool, in the 90s-early 2000s it was gay. Now skinny jeans are pretty much the norm amongst the youth and hipster culture. Hipsters don't see it as effeminate, but someone in Da Heights raised the Da 90s might. It's all a matter of taste and subculture.

DC, would you be ok with your daughter wanting to be a "princess girl"?
When it comes to THIS situation, I would prefer traditional dressing schemes for my child.

I said THIS situation because I pick and chose when I want to respect tradition.

I am human. I am a hypocrite.

Why are you being defensive, word to emphasizing this particular situation?

I asked a general question, without connotations to any particular event/time period.

So in general, are you ok with your daughter dressing like princess? It's a simple yes/no answer.

Also why or why not would you be ok with your daughter dressing up as a "princess girl."?

Nah, you trollin. If we had a survey of the majority of people in the culture and time where we live, they are going to say that skirts, panties and tights are for women. I never asked you to assimilate, you are free to do whatever you like, but don't take offense when we call you effeminate for wearing leggings and skirts.

Again there are subcultures in the United States who do not abide by the majority's views on clothing. I'm sure if we did a survey about the "appropriateness" of baggy clothing, the results would be similar. Most people would find it unsavory, does that mean people should stop dressing like that?

You insinuated that everyone needs to view clothing the same way because a majority of people view it a certain way. And I challenged you to transfer that mentality to other aspects of American majority eg. racial tastes.

Last edited:
O.K. then, it isn't "gay" it is "effeminate". The term is often used interchangeably in certain environments.

Effeminate to YOU. Some people don't find it effeminate. And as time progresses tights are just going to revert back to being considered normal male clothing. I mean look at skinny jeans, in the 80s it was sorta cool, in the 90s-early 2000s it was gay. Now skinny jeans are pretty much the norm amongst the youth and hipster culture. Hipsters don't see it as effeminate, but someone in Da Heights raised the Da 90s might. It's all a matter of taste and subculture.

Thats fine, but according to the majority of people alive right now in 2013, it is effeminate for a man to wear tights and skirts. And young men in this country are becoming more effeminate than those who came up during my era 90s. It's all good, do you, if you wanna be gay and wear tights and skirts and panties, that's fine. But we still gonna call it how we see it over here.

Again there are subcultures in the United States who do not abide by the majority's views on clothing. I'm sure if we did a survey about the "appropriateness" of baggy clothing, the results would be similar. Most people would find it unsavory, does that mean people should stop dressing like that?

You insinuated that everyone needs to view clothing the same way because a majority of people view it a certain way. And I challenged you to transfer that mentality to other aspects of American majority eg. racial tastes.

You are right about that, but nobody would say that wearing baggy clothing is effeminate, or gay style, but they would agree that tights and panties are.

You are right about that, but nobody would say that wearing baggy clothing is effeminate, or gay style, but they would agree that tights and panties are.

They would be insinuating it makes you a classless criminal, from the inner city. Whether or not this is true.

Last edited:
Why are you being defensive, word to emphasizing this particular situation?
I asked a general question, without connotations to any particular event/time period.
So in general, are you ok with your daughter dressing like princess? It's a simple yes/no answer.
Also why or why not would you be ok with your daughter dressing up as a "princess girl."?...
Wasn't being defensive at all. I just answered the question and what I would assume would be a follow up question.

I would want my daughter to dress up like a girl.
I would want my son to dress up like a boy.

I don't tolerate the cross dressing lifestyle enough to be able to embrace it if my kids were the ones doing the cross dressing. So I would prefer them to dress like their sex dresses in the day in age in which I grew up in.

They would be insinuating it makes you a classless criminal.

Thats fine, I'll accept that. And I am insinuating that wearing tights makes you effeminate.

Criminal >>>>>>>>>> effeminate all day everyday b.

Guess we know what NTer to get some leotards for next secret santa :lol:

Criminal >>>>>>>>>> effeminate all day everyday b.

Guess we know what NTer to get some leotards for next secret santa :lol:

And there you have it folks, that's why certain people still live in dumps and glorify criminal behavior. Long as I aint gay, word to Riley. Meanwhile homosexuality runs rampant under the surface. It's symbolic. :wink:

Thats fine, I'll accept that. And I am insinuating that wearing tights makes you effeminate.

Well some would rather be associated with females than goons. Shrugs. :lol:

And there you have it. It's all good, wear what you want, I don't buy your clothes for you, but don't be surprised when some gay dudes run up on you thinking you ready to receive... I don't really ascribe to all this extra stuff in fashion anyways, seems shallow to me, I'll stick to jeans and tees and a regular suit if necessary.

And there you have it folks, that's why certain people still live in dumps and glorify criminal behavior. Long as I aint gay, word to Riley. Meanwhile homosexuality runs rampant under the surface. It's symbolic. :wink:
:lol: Ninja isn't speaking for me

I wanna rock this look but slightly trendier. This is essentially how I dress lounging around the house, except with underarmour.

View media item 242189
I want the legging with like a skull design so I can rock it with above the knee shorts, a hoody from hot topic and Yeezys.

:lol: Ninja isn't speaking for me

Yea whatever your beliefs are, put yourself as far away from this mentality as possible. I read that ish and shivers ran down my spine. It's literally everything that is destructive about the society he lives in.

I seen some vids on BB.com of dudes lifting in those spandex that have all the muscles on them

these ones..mind you these are pro BBers :lol:

View media item 242028

The weightlifting ones have a functional purpose, they're meant to increase blood circulation while lifting.

This is why nba players wear da ones they rock, not to look effeminate like certain folks on here

Trying to advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom