March 2008 Pickups thread!

Originally Posted by Nermindee

picked up some fully laced sb laces and put them on the dunks

What are the bottom ones???
Nice tweeds got them when they came out,the crease don't show a lot.The 2nd ones looks ok.

Mike, 1 paar kicks + 2 kussenslopen + 1 wasmachine + 30 graden korte was + 1 nachtje goed drogen = 1 paar clean #%+ kicks
wink.gif

Oh, en een paar sokken voor de veters!

he said its from fully laced..
i'm guessing 45" since they're tied tight by that lace loop?
correct me if i'm wrong cause i need to know good length

Nermindee Info on the blue laces for the tweeds..I was trying to figure out what laces would match them but no luck

mosneaksthanU Incredible Taiwans!

Went through hell to get them, but I got them. I had to travel three hours to get them
eyes.gif
I'd say they are worth it though, being they're aren't that many inrotation(885 of 2,323.)
smokin.gif

five30, dope pickup and price! my size too
tongue.gif
if you feel like you want to get rid ofthem.... hit me up!

You Go Boy, love the jersey on that teddy bear lol, Jumpmanfeva did those Huaraches come out in 2001? I remember something dropping in NY similar to those.Everyone and their moms had those but me. I chose the Air Force Max B instead.

happy.gif
one down, one to go (hopefully)...I thought the midsole waswhite ....but they're actually grey....oops
zkpehe.jpg

Pick up these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to get this
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

Any1 got connects, on erassing traffic tickets??? any 1 help plzzzzz or PM

**Nice 99 Vs Up There....My Size Too
pimp.gif

Chipping Away With Today's Arrival

Some Bubble Treatment Needed On These

3 Down.....2 To Go
smokin.gif

nice Vs and knick colorway air max pennys (im still looking for the orlando) but so i dont get caught in the rain like i did with the air max pennys i doubledup on these yesterday. i already had the pair on the right for about a month. i got the one on the left for 30% off hookup. picked up 2 sole collectors also.

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

five30, dope pickup and price! my size too
tongue.gif
if you feel like you want to get rid of them.... hit me up!

I'll definitely hit you up first if I do decide to sell them. You helped me find a t-shirt that I wanted a while back, which I definitelyappreciated.

I never thought I'd be able to snag free DQMs at the school where I teach.

Back
Top Bottom