March 2008 Pickups thread!

I'm half and half on taking the paint off. Its the right thing to do to take it off seeing as they don't come that way(and its coming off already), butthey look so clean with it on...
laugh.gif

Any idea on what I can use to take it off without harming the shoe¿

^i use this stuff called triple x to take wax of surfboards, and it takes off loose paint and things like that but shouldn't harm the shoe.

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

s dubl

- NICE hosois!
wink.gif

and good job on those grails!

im still trynna hunt down a non-yellowed pair, yellowing kills me on those
frown.gif

Thanks
laugh.gif
. I might even have to look for a pair of Hosois for myself.

Yeah these Vs have passed me up a few times. I wasn't going to let it happen again. These are the pair that got me into even liking Js in like '90 or'91.

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Yup...once in a blue moon I take pix which are not Lebrons...

Anyways, I just got these SAMPLEs recently and I fell in love with how they look and the materials used...red suede is comparable to the XX1s :up:

...and suprisingly, they feel great when worn, I haven't played ball in them so can't comment on their performance, but the fit reminds me a lot of the Lebron IIs

So here are the pix
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are those???

More info, please
happy.gif

I like the gourmets too...I never was a fan of the jordan XIs but the shoe in full canvas works for me

ii2cky - sick pick ups...I wanted a preme bottle opener but they sold out..

Nice LV shades. I dont know if I could ever drop that much on a accessory. Hopefully someday. The purples ones are hot fi-yah!

Originally Posted by WHITMONSTER1

^i use this stuff called triple x to take wax of surfboards, and it takes off loose paint and things like that but shouldn't harm the shoe.

I'll have to check that out. Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by az005us

i feel like i need sonic as my avatar.
Please don't. No more followers are needed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbao

Originally Posted by az005us

i feel like i need sonic as my avatar.

Nah, don't do it man! It's too good to see gj repped on this board
pimp.gif
haha no worries brotha, i just cant wait for the new album this year. been long enough...

Back
Top Bottom