March 2008 Pickups thread!

306801650.jpg

306801652.jpg

306801624.jpg

Bloody Valentines, sample Tre Ad's(thanks Goodtimesskateboards, I like FREE stuff) and Hat Rods

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Deadstock $30 steal....

9kqh50.jpg
*%*! that's definitely a steal! people freak out when you wear those things out....i don't think i've ever had as many people commenton a pair of my shoes as they do when I wear those out. i'm on the hunt for a second pair....and as always I'm still on the hunt for the HUF pair tocomplete the set.

^^^yup. $79 for what looks like real nice denim. super heavy, like the color and it fits pretty well. Brought it to get hemmed this morning so we'll seeit fits when i get it back.

and yeah, those Kicks/Hi chukkas were a crazy find. Never thought I would find it at Nordstrom Rack. But they're too small.
wink.gif
Hit me up

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

^^^yup. $79 for what looks like real nice denim. super heavy, like the color and it fits pretty well. Brought it to get hemmed this morning so we'll see it fits when i get it back.

and yeah, those Kicks/Hi chukkas were a crazy find. Never thought I would find it at Nordstrom Rack. But they're too small.
wink.gif
Hit me up

^^ I found UNDEFEATED VANS SK8 HIs at Nordstron rack for $30...Nordstrom rack is a nice little spot now...

Angel

Very Nice Stuff The Past Few Pages :up

ositodormilon-- So Sorry To See Those Cracked On You Homie....They Looked So Nice In That First Picture You Posted Too! Good Luck On Coming UpWith Another Pair That You Can Get Some Wear Out Of
wink.gif

Copped All These From The Same Seller....Originally Was Just Gonna Get The First Pair For $115 But The Seller Offered To Throw In The Second Pair For Only $70More.....Also Thru In A Little Extra Bonus Item.... $185 Shipped In Total
pimp.gif

*VNDS Columbia ("Pearl") IV's

*OG XIIIs (These Aren't The Condition I'm Looking For So Will Be Sold)

*Bonus OG Nike Sweatshirt The Seller Offered To Toss In

with out carrying on for hours, which i could....first pair of Jordan I've bought for myself. I've always been weary of buying a pair of J's fromeBay, so it was really nice to find exactly what I wanted from a reputable NT'er.

very happy man. thanks a %%#* ton baby dill.

i think I'm gonna have to go with the black laces.....or maybe purple?
nerd.gif

1h4ewi.jpg

Originally Posted by Basket Of Cobras

Purple would be a nice way to ruin those.Your shoes though do what you will.

....it always kills the joke if you have to explain it.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

onlinesbhoops2 -- nice 13s how much did they cost?

i traded my brother for them, he got the lime green and grey 14s and i got the 13s.

Back
Top Bottom