March 2008 Pickups thread!

Mailman just dropped this off
33fgjvd.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Damn, you got a nice pair from what I can tell. I ordered two from the outlet and both have leather that's all wrinkled up. Any info on where these came from?

Sup bro - got mine from Gurnee outlet in IL.

Was this as recent as this week? Those look smooth, not like the pairs I got. I'm seriously considering returning both pairs. I got mine fromRiverhead and on the second order I asked the person to look em over before sending them out due to having received some wrinkled ones. She got back to me andsaid they were good. Spoke to the person that was handling phone orders and she happened to be from out here (L.A.) so we made small talk, told me they lookeda bit beat up but would go through them all and send me the best pair.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

2qu4w49.jpg

Thanks Flight Club... just needed some basics.

What up Fab, are those the maple/birch AF1? If they are, I love those suckers. Love the buttery leather on those. Wished I could find another pair in a12 for close to retail.

Pickups from the past few days...

Group Shot.
mjbr89.jpg

Gucci Jacket & Polo.
os4zk6.jpg

Supreme Tees.

2hovafq.jpg

Addict Jacket.

29w3lt4.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Very nice sheeds Kevin.

Thanks man... Very happy now that I've got them... (Took the guy forever to ship them... Excuses Excuses...
smile.gif

What's up Kev?
You should have really let him have it.
mad.gif

However, I know that you are not that type of person.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

that north face jacket is pretty dope.

q, how much does that gucci windbreaker retail for?

I think retail was like $700 I'm not 100% sure I didn't pay retail for it though.

Nice Northface Up There :pimp: Those Mac And Cheese AF1s Are FIIIIRE Too :tup *Here's Some Outlet Pickups I Copped This Weekend For $60...Thank God For MyBoy Being On Shift When We Swung Thru
*AM1 Premium "Tweeds" (Might Have To Cop A Second Pair Of These)
* Zoom Turf Training Retro

*Got 2 Colorways In These Now
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom