March 2008 Pickups thread!

These are crazy comfortable...

without Flash
308017873.jpg

with Flash
308017878.jpg

mad hectic this morning

anyways picked up the kermit in teal and patiots in red hopefully it gets shipped

That north face i picked up is called the Hustle Jacket..it can b found online but i copped from the North Face outlet in Woodbury Commons..very niceindeed..originally priced at 359..it was marked down to 214.99 and then i got an extra 30% off of it cause there's always sales there..so i paid 150 forit..it's brown/teal or light blue..i'm not sure..but it looks like a light teal..

mad hectic this morning

anyways picked up the kermit in teal and patiots in red hopefully it gets shipped

WORD
Took me almost an hour to process the site and place an order...
Got the red Kermit deck so im happy...had the Kermit tee in grey in my basket but it was sold out by the time the site took me to checkout
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully mine goes out with no problems(and I hope I get some stickies lol)

Air Max HealthWalker, yeah, corny name, but nice shoe. its a womens colorway, but I love the color combo so whatever...

them dunks are ugly but if you like thats cool

WORD
Took me almost an hour to process the site and place an order...
Got the red Kermit deck so im happy...had the Kermit tee in grey in my basket but it was sold out by the time the site took me to checkout
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully mine goes out with no problems(and I hope I get some stickies lol)
yea haha took me like 20 min but once i got through i just paid haha but yea stickers was sold for $2 so i dont know if theyll be free this timehopefully some reg box stickers though haha

i haven't done this in ages, but these are my grails hands down.....it's feeling like 95/96 again
pimp.gif

the zoom 95 retro is crazy on point....thank u Nike! one pair for now, but i'll be getting at least 2 more! XIs too!

my beat up pairs from 8th grade....

grail status
smokin.gif

and a few more recent pickups....

MITA 95s + JD AM NEON LIGHTS

PLAYOFF FUSIONS + RED TECH PACK BLAZERS....still need the olive ones in a sz 7-8! info? PM me....

dammit man,

those XI's - DOPE
Cement IIIs... WOW.
XII's - ILL!

i need to start DIGGIN.
cuz u guys are picking up HEAT.

good stuff guys.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Where did you get those Air max BW's..? I NEED THOSE!

Nike Outlet in Gulfport, Ms for 34.99... Think they had sizes 8 - 12.

Grail Status...Thanks to a fellow NTer. You know who you are. Sorry for the wack pic...cant find the cam.
1z6goyx.jpg

excellent pickups JordanLuvah...back in my days, we called the zoom the Bug Eyes. and the XI the Patent Js...No, I'm not kidding....

finally got these off my back..
bcc25fde95bfbf95066b0b558875a8db2e20879.pjpg

thanks to Jeremy and one nice seller out in Ohio....These will hopefully be in my rotation once i go on vacation
Angel

Back
Top Bottom