March 2008 Pickups thread!

these are my pickups over the last couple weeks
l_67e5a25362746d604680f8701fe52365.jpg

l_f6a278ef7d3a93c4426ccbec28a2c61b.jpg
l_355e0231848c280afff5add1b5b5e29a.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

Big shout out to Laune for these. I appreciate it home GIRL!

erbc5z.jpg

The best part about these . . .

29mn22p.jpg

Tyler: I hate you.
smokin.gif

Amazing pickup my friend.

This weekend like the rest of the world...got my 9/14 pack and these Pistchio's for 11.99 bin on ebay.
Wish they were DS but i cant find em anywhere else!

Originally Posted by Nermindee

blaze it up

I'm startin to love blazers more and more..however they are really uncomfortable..i almost bought a pair of black/white ones this weekend but ipassed..maybe this weekend i'll go ahead and cop 'em..where you cop those from bro?

Finally got my hands on some general admission floor seats. I really don't feel like camping out to get front row but I guess it'll be worth it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'm startin to love blazers more and more..however they are really uncomfortable..i almost bought a pair of black/white ones this weekend but i passed..maybe this weekend i'll go ahead and cop 'em..where you cop those from bro?

That's one reason why I don't like the Blazer, and never will.

I think I've seen those Blazers at Foot Lockers. They might be at Champs, too.

Great pick-up Tyler. I see you picked them up here in the 407, if there is ANY way you could hook up a fellow NTer...hit me up .

^^^ Prolific i just called nike and they said they weren't anywhere to b found..it sucks cause i really wanted those as well..i hit up Tyler for a productnumber and he told me that everyone in that florida store bought 'em all to resell..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Big shout out to Laune for these. I appreciate it home GIRL!

erbc5z.jpg

2jcv802.jpg

2gx41a9.jpg

The best part about these . . .

29mn22p.jpg

pimp.gif
good stuff tyler....lucky you! i just wish they had my size!
mad.gif
but glad u were able to get them!

Back
Top Bottom