March 2008 Pickups thread!

Aero Bar
Haven't completely installed it yet.

Bike helmets

A couple of suits for my Athletic Training convention is SF

Dress shoes and Presto

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Sneaker_Air_Max_light_Tux_4.jpg

Where did you get these? these are probably the nicest runners I've seen in months.....

I got DS Tiffs and NDS OG Bred's this week.

(p.s If anybody out there has OG Breds in a 11.5 or 12, And would trade for my sz 11. LEMME KNOW! My sz 11 is just a little too snug..)

mstrpln / sportz4life10 - thx for the compliments. They are JD Euro exclusiveAM lights that I picked up from a cat in the UK. The decline of the dollar hurts the pockets though
ohwell.gif

^^^ 16ss...me likey. I heard from a reliable source who has seen samples of the CD packs that the 4s and the 11s (space jams) are on point. Cant wait...

Originally Posted by NVnycNV

^^^ 16ss...me likey. I heard from a reliable source who has seen samples of the CD packs that the 4s and the 11s (space jams) are on point. Cant wait...
unfortunately jmadidas2001 confirmed that the 11 are breds.... and not spacejams....
frown.gif
and 12 are taxis.

Picked these all up today, CG's are a 13 but the box was too damaged so I switched it with the 14 box:
903351eaeb8754d81c4193241c57f47275b95d7.pjpg

...sold my viotech air trainers today at dunkxchange for personal reasons... and picked up a pair ive been long awaiting...

dyqbli.jpg

...and traded my stash af1 low for these...+ cash...

20kc6k0.jpg

both size 10

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom