*MARCH* Release Dates - Major Chains

I understand what you're saying, and it makes sense, however, you're making a huge mistake in assuming that Nike Canada has the same product cost as Nike USA etc.

There are so many factors that go into why products can be more expensive here than in the US. Someone already mentioned duties, but you also have to factor in freight, fuel costs, projected sales (this is a big one) etc. Its not just a simple conversion, as I understand it.

We've had this conversation forever, and it's always the same factors and arguments, so I don't even wanna start...

But I mean you get the same argument for boutique prices and costs at places like GDFT, LS, etc., and people are always quick to judge on how "rape" the prices are, but hell, look at your local FL/Champs and compare it to the US retailers and you get the same thing, people need to open their eyes and realize they are in Canada, and not the US.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

^^ Yup, this argument is just like the chicken and egg...

Oh well, that's what you pay for living in Canada ...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
Be Ready Everyone Danny Is Immensely Intelligent
:nerd:
nerd.gif
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Oh, just so y'all know the quality of the Flips as the S.P. CEO said isn't that great. XTC Designs has them for $249.99 right now. I'm not sure why they have them on the floor right now, but oh well. Just a quick fact for whoever even cares.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

^
That's what I'm saying...$249.99 :smh:
smh.gif
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

yeah, same with the price on those Lebron AF1's...329.99 or whatever...I don't care how rare they are...that price is ridiculous. According to dudes at FL, they don't even come in a special box or anything... no bag...bah...

The lebron af1s cant be that rare if they are dropping at FTL; They are hot in person however

The LeBron AF1 are $325 I believe and part of the reason of that is the clear midsole (semi-clear i guess) with the max air. Plus, its significance (LeBron x AF 25th)... But dont get mad at me, I didnt price them.. :wink:
wink.gif

I think the Kobe Air Forces will be around the same price..

Okay, so who wanna play snitch and call Nike Canada to tell them about XTC selling the FLIP 3s early? I dont talk to dem boys.. :lol:
laugh.gif

are the fire3's a GR or only select FTLs will carry them?
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

^sportschek in Yorkdale has a broad selection of Asics...pretty sure they have those.

In Richmond, BC. FL has the lebron's (new six) air force 1 low for 324.99 or 329.99 cant remember exactly. anyone knows if the kobe gonna hit any stores?

ummm mayb im going crazy or mayb im talking about a different shoe, but i saw the Lebron AF1's at FL Yorkdale for like 149.99 whats up with the 324,00 and 329.99??? thats insane...

Back
Top Bottom