*MARCH* Release Dates - Major Chains

Quote:
yeah, same with the price on those Lebron AF1's...329.99 or whatever...I don't care how rare they are...that price is ridiculous. According to dudes at FL, they don't even come in a special box or anything... no bag...bah...

They comes in an all black air force 1 25th box and card.

Quote:
They comes in an all black air force 1 25th box and card

Thats no different than the other 25th AF1's as I understand. If you're paying for that though, good stuff.

about the Asics Gel-Kinsei, anybody know a specialty store, or just a good old sporting goods store that sell them in Vancouver

Im pretty sure that you can use SPC card on the IIIs, I've used mine for every Jordan that i got from Champs, FL, or Athletes world.
TEAM RAPTORS
36 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

For anyone who does not own the COOL GREY 3s or has not yet seen the FIRE RED or FLIP 3s in person...

There are a few differences in the 2007 retros than the 2001/2003 joints, aside from the price..

1. The uppers had a round puff on the older retros for ankle support/cushioning, it is still there SOMEWHAT, but its a lot less noticeable on the '07.

2. The leather on the '07 are a lot smoother (not soft and rippled like the older retro), but anyone who picked up an AF1 in the past 3-4 years knows that Nike is being cheap with the leather they use. (Although the AF1 25th series have been made with better leather..)

Theres a few more subtle differences.. I just cant think right now..

But I definitely recommend Jordan/Sneaker fans cop the Fire Reds.. They look dope and in all honesty, this will probably the 1st and final retro release of this colour..

Peace

damn still didnt get the 3s at work yet, i think theyll come either today or tomorrow

and should the kobe 2s be on that list for march 29th?
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Yo,

I was just at the FL in Dufferin Mall and the guy said they don't have many Flip 3s, only 1 left in my size, 9 1/2 (I guess the rest are spoken for by staff, etc.). Don't know if it was true or not, but he told me to get them the day they dropped if I wanted em.

I don't want em, but a head's up to all those who wanna cop em. He said the Fire Reds they would have for awhile and be able to get back in, but once the Flips are gone, they're gone. Peace.

P.S. apparently both come in kids' sizes for all the girls who want Flips.

Quote:
I hope people REALIZE that Nike/Nike Canada is making strides to offer prices that reflect more current USD/CDN $ exchange rates.

Quote:
Although it was thought the Fire Red 3s were going to be $190, the retail is actually $200CDN.
:wink:
wink.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
was just at the FL in Dufferin Mall and the guy said they don't have many Flip 3s, only 1 left in my size, 9 1/2 (I guess the rest are spoken for by staff, etc.). Don't know if it was true or not, but he told me to get them the day they dropped if I wanted em.

He lied; I know for a fact footlocker got these in generous amounts. I cant imagine too many employees buying flips at 239.99 or them having 3+ preorders in size 9.5.

Capo showed me about the $200 CAD price for the Fire Red IIIs. All I can do now is this... :smh:
smh.gif

Oh well, I'm still getting them for less. :lol:
laugh.gif
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

^ WOW...Now that's a nice rate they're using for the AF1s...

So if they can do this, why can't it be across the board...SMH...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Yes the fire red III's are $200... and the Flips are retailing at $240!!!

That is why I am heading down to the U.S. with my stepbrother who works at Footlocker and getting the fire reds for $94 and the Flips for $113 (tax included) with his 30% discount...

I would really love for someone at Nike Canada to explain to me why we get screwed on prices up here!

Quote:
If you are planning to head to the Buffalo area, you might want to call ahead unless your step-bro knows a fellow employee personally..
:wink:
wink.gif

The place we're getting them at doesn't usually reserve, but they said they would because we are driving in from Canada.

Thanks for the heads-up anyway.

Geez, I hate tax in Ontario. 14% I mean come on. I know they lowered it from 15, but still. 1 percent?!?!?!
TEAM RAPTORS
37 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

Back
Top Bottom