March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

All the thread encouragement I give Gene & he don't even at me along with the rest?

V0q9wI.gif

It's because you ain't zesty like Gene & em.

I need Adam Cole on main roster in 2018. Doubt it sadly

Predicting a large male faction to debut this year. Finn Bálor walks out on wwe.

Happy new year from Tokyo. Hotel room is brick and girl took all the covers. Shout out to all my engaged cats in the thread :lol:

I need Adam Cole on main roster in 2018. Doubt it sadly

Predicting a large male faction to debut this year. Finn Bálor walks out on wwe.

Happy new year from Tokyo. Hotel room is brick and girl took all the covers. Shout out to all my engaged cats in the thread :lol:

205 BAYBAY!

Devitt needs to go back and retake BC from all the bush league *** dudes in there and weed out the chaff. #MakeMarkClubGreatAgain

Man, lowkey I wish someone would steal my covers...

20394292_136204703639398_7388052826745733120_n.jpg

As much as I like the elite, the show turned me off to ever take them seriously within bullet club.

Tama Tonga the last one left. LIJ due for a big takeover this year. Naito gonna have to set the tone on the 4th...

Got some Fruity Pebbles OG and MoonRocks for the day. Well since last night. :lol: :smokin
Who is the NTWT equivalent of Ruby Rod?
That xxhuypinapple guys promos... 754A92FA-DEA2-48DE-AE82-1024B554E958.gif
they finna recover and go for Sasha next.
@22stylez...
Mannnnnn, **** New Years..Leave it to me to get in a rager with my wife an hour before the ball drops..Now there’s no balls dropping in the Case household..

Anyways, Happy Nee Years to you zesty, *****y, whiny, fake gangstas, savages, rotten to the core bastards..Love y’all..
Happy New Years NTWT. Let us all have a prosperous and amazing 2018.
Randy Orton realizes he is a legend, what he once sought out to kill.

Randy has mystery opponent at Wrestlemania, but no one comes out because he announces he's facing... HIMSELF

Randy RKO's himself

The Legend Killer becomes the killed legend
D1646DE2-C53B-4F3D-8DB9-7D1F5D23D975.jpeg
...I don’t see my name... :smh: :frown:
Strong needs to go back to his ROH heel days this my family my reason to wrestle crap is played out.
The worst part is his delivery makes it even less believable because there is no passion in his tone or he still hasn’t figured out how to convey it even after all these years in wrasslin...:lol:
All the thread encouragement I give Gene & he don't even at me along with the rest?

V0q9wI.gif
All of this. We see how he really is, even shouting out a guy that left the thread willingly before either of us... 7EA445A1-BD0E-491B-A527-0B67280E481D.gif

$10 NTRR pool is now open !

Rules

Must submit $10 to enter

PLEASE PAYPAL ME (GIFT) to ebravo2390@gmail.com
PLEASE write your user name when you send the funds !!!!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PP , DM me , I'll take CASH APP , GOOGLE WALLET , Cash via pigeon @Peep Game ...
If you're a regular or participated last year and want to pay me later DM me ! I'll save your spot

the jobbers that were in it last year

@Halftime
@degenerate423
@fx2
@had pants
@4wrestling
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@celticspride34
@xcg11pinoyx
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
@steeeeeeven