March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

$10 NTRR pool is now open !

Rules

Must submit $10 to enter

PLEASE PAYPAL ME (GIFT) to ebravo2390@gmail.com
PLEASE write your user name when you send the funds !!!!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PP , DM me , I'll take CASH APP , GOOGLE WALLET , Cash via pigeon @Peep Game ...
If you're a regular or participated last year and want to pay me later DM me ! I'll save your spot

the jobbers that were in it last year

@Halftime
degenerate423 degenerate423
@fx2
@had pants
@4wrestling
6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@celticspride34
@xcg11pinoyx
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
@dcallamerican
@steeeeeeven
@ CaseKicks
@ Slighted
@fat boy 915
@jshortt
@dat dude chris
B Sox B Sox
@Toine2983
@aquagrape2345
@newz05
@Showtime4
@bigpat630
22stylez 22stylez
@dman14
@PEEPGAME
@xJumpman23x
@pedrocerrano
@JDCURT
Meangene45 Meangene45
Not trying to have that XXpinot jobber in there.

That xxhuypinapple guys promos... 754A92FA-DEA2-48DE-AE82-1024B554E958.gif

I forgot about this scrub, much like Strong and Malenko.

Also to just make sure everyone from the best stable in NTWT gets here and the obligatory roll call

@datboi81, @D Fly , Warmachine85 Warmachine85 , @bigego24 , @nomnom ,@the 718 truth , @CleanestNdaCity , @James Ellsworth DA GAWD , y drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

Nosotros Los Ingobernables! de Nike! Talk!

LIJ.gif

feliz año, grapple fam.

Killer

I wonder if Rock used the Rock Bottom (Uranage) in honor of Big Yoko

good spot, that's an interesting question.

The Rock's style changed so much, from shin breakers and Magistral Cradles to handfuls of spit and limit break elbow drops.

I liked when CM Punk got desperate against John Cena and pulled out a Rock Bottom just to say "**** you."

semi-related: KO hitting Roman Reigns with a Stunner after running out of other moves.

i kinda want to get back into wrestling...its been over a decade for me. where should i start?
fwiw i stopped loving wrestling after sting won the title from hogan in 97.
i followed wwf a little bit more after that as dx wasn't terrible like the nwo was once hogan lost the title to sting.

but by 99 i was completely done. any factions i should follow with a similar feel to 96-late 97 nwo?

feliz año, grapple fam.

good spot, that's an interesting question.

The Rock's style changed so much, from shin breakers and Magistral Cradles to handfuls of spit and limit break elbow drops.

I liked when CM Punk got desperate against John Cena and pulled out a Rock Bottom just to say "**** you."

semi-related: KO hitting Roman Reigns with a Stunner after running out of other moves.
Or when Punk pulled out a pile driver to Cena in their Raw match

i kinda want to get back into wrestling...its been over a decade for me. where should i start?
fwiw i stopped loving wrestling after sting won the title from hogan in 97.
i followed wwf a little bit more after that as dx wasn't terrible like the nwo was once hogan lost the title to sting.

but by 99 i was completely done. any factions i should follow with a similar feel to 96-late 97 nwo?
Case Case

I been out the thread for months. I get a tag on the first thread of the year.

BEG ME TO COME BACK. I got my whiskey line coming out this year, that's Diddy money
My people at YT gon need a 2018 new sponsor. We will be in contact.

Back
Top Bottom