Marcus Jordan Setting Bow Wow Straight..sorta

No comment.
smh.gif

yea that was kinda wack, but i mean, im pretty sure he has access to EVERYTHING so it doesnt count.

laugh.gif
...That was hilarious. I think he did in tongue and cheek way.He wasjust trying to clown Bow Wow. Obviously noboby going to touch him except his dad or Gentry.

i seen marcus jordan at chicago sole on saturday and i was expecting him to wear some heat but when i looked down i seen cdp 1's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ediaz411

i seen marcus jordan at chicago sole on saturday and i was expecting him to wear some heat but when i looked down i seen cdp 1's
smh.gif
Do want him wear pes everyday? Some general release are really good shoes.

lol.....of course the son of Jordan is gonna be killin Bow Wow in the shoe game.....
His shoes are like church girls.....its easy access...lol...

MUST BE NICE!!!
ohwell.gif
GOT THE FUSIONS 4 YRS AGO,,LOL DAYM JUST TO LET USKNOW THAT WHAT RELEASE NEXT YEAR IS ALREADY SET, ITS JUST KEPT SO HUSH HUSH, AGGGHHHHHH
grin.gif

must be nice to b his son, imagine being able to call pops up and get any sneaker in any color for FREE!!!

lol @ michael jordan's son not having better kicks.

if i was duke, i'd have something better to show... much better and i wouldn't waste people's time to stupid @## team jordans

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

this was already posted a couple hours before you....thanks for the post anyways

I posted first may wanted to check the time and date ....
roll.gif

if you're mj's son, you should automatically be killin everybody in the sneaker game - but honestly that impressed by what i see here

Back
Top Bottom