Marcus Jordan Setting Bow Wow Straight..sorta

not even a fair comparison
smh.gif
that's like MJ himself coming in there outdoing him.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

some of ya'll act like sneakers are the only thing on his mind and he gotta wear heat 24/7
smh.gif

QFT. These aren't "Air Jordans" to him, they are just a normal sneaker to wear. LOL not a bad life....
What did Diddy say, "It's a Bentley to you but to me it's a blue car"...something like that, I guess.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Originally Posted by MH602

indifferent.gif
A step above bow wow, I thought we would see some real heat
grin.gif
Keep ridin the pine at illinois
Marcus Jordan doesn't ride the pine at Illinois...
That was my bad i was thinking jeff. Still not much better then bow wow

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

some of ya'll act like sneakers are the only thing on his mind and he gotta wear heat 24/7
smh.gif

QFT. These aren't "Air Jordans" to him, they are just a normal sneaker to wear. LOL not a bad life....
What did Diddy say, "It's a Bentley to you but to me it's a blue car"...something like that, I guess.

well said...

I expected better from the son of Jordan. That video and collection are weak, I enjor sneakergeeks videos better.

if i was jordans son id be breaking out some stuff that was waaaaayyyy heater than the stuff he had. thats right i said heater..

I think he has some stuff that he might not be able to shoe.... like nelly and JD did when the side the Jordan video..

MJ's son has the authority to just bring out colorways for himself and the best that he can come up with is this trash? That whole display is garbage.
Both Marcus and Bow are clowns.

lol. this is the basketball vs. rappers beef. where is the beef movies when you need them.

Back
Top Bottom