Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

I think the priest maybe the father of Erins baby or he had some sort of intimate relationship with her because maybe he found her on the website?

Show is so damn good, great with the suspense, and small moments too including:
1) Mare’s reaction to her mom’s injuries :lol:
2) Gram‘s reaction to Mare’s suspension :rofl:
3) Mare feeling herself from Zabel and Professor/Writer attention :lol:

I don't know if the priest is the killer but he is obviously guilty of something.

I think a lot of them usually are :lol:

I don't think he's the killer/kidnapper simply because it wouldn't be enough of a twist or revelation. Him throwing the bike just seems like a red herring IMO.

dylan needs his *** whopped

Bruh...the kid aint his.

I can't blame anyone in his position, tv or real life for reacting that way. If ole girl didn't die, he woulda been on the hook for 18 years.

Plus dude seemed to come around at the end...couldnt be me tho.

Bruh...the kid aint his.

I can't blame anyone in his position, tv or real life for reacting that way. If ole girl didn't die, he be on the hook for 18 years.

He was acting like a *** before he found out the kid was not his

Plus next week it looks like he is gonna terrorize ole girl's friend

Mans is an all-around lame.

:rofl: @ how foul Freddie is. Fam got that real crackhead energy with how low he's willing to go to get money for drugs.

This whole time I was thinking Kevin was this young boy with mental issues that killed himself. He a damn grown junkie. Mare shouldnt feel that bad about him or trying to get that junkie mom out the box. That flashback was just sad and frustrating.

Wasn't expecting them to actually do something with the other missing girl. Figured she was long gone or dead.

The girl knocking down grandma was hilarious. Why she react that way? :lol: Just kept going.

That priest is creepy.

Bruh...the kid aint his.

I can't blame anyone in his position, tv or real life for reacting that way. If ole girl didn't die, he woulda been on the hook for 18 years.

Yeah in general...I’m talking about the way he’s been yelling and talking to his parents like they owe him money

Last edited:
This whole time I was thinking Kevin was this young boy with mental issues that killed himself. He a damn grown junkie. Mare shouldnt feel that bad about him or trying to get that junkie mom out the box. That flashback was just sad and frustrating.
Kevin and his GF was definitely off the rails but also sounds like Mare didn’t parent Kevin well early on which would make how it ended up feel even worse

Kevin and his GF was definitely off the rails but also sounds like Mare didn’t parent Kevin well early on which would make how it ended up feel even worse
Where did you get that she didn’t parent Kevin well? I must’ve missed it

Where did you get that she didn’t parent Kevin well? I must’ve missed it
Siobhan told a story about going out to the movies Kevin had an episode and Mare was embarrassed hinting at that being a common thing just IMO

And the way he was about 2 seconds away from smothering a toddler :lol:
I definitely had something typed up when he went over to the lil crib with the crib but erased it after he did the right thing. I want to say that I wish someone could give him a good beat down but he just got shot and survived :smh: :lol:

1621129125022.gif

Mare didn't have her own personal gun?

Helen :rofl:

I thought he didn't seem like a very good cop who had solved a case on his own.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Mare didn't have her own personal gun?

I don’t know much about guns but I’m assuming they took her work one and I’m not sure how carrying laws work in PA but it probably wouldn’t be a good look given her suspension.

Damn. Watching mare watching the videos of her son as a young kid, knowing how that turned out, really hit me. My son is around that age and I can’t imagine the pain she went through.

Sucks to see zabel get clipped, thank go’s mare ended up getting that ****er at the end tho. Idk how she didn’t knock him out while she was cracking him in the head. Either way. At least that ****ers dead. Now one more to find.

Back
Top Bottom