Married Nters How Many Times A Week Are You Smanging? chapter. Over 9000!!!!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This thread has inspired me a little. When you've been married for awhile, things get a little boring and monotonous, other things become more important than being intimate with your partner. You're too tired from working all day, you're stressed out, your favorite show is on, etc. Whatever the reason is, sex is something that everyone should make time for.

My husband is going to the bar for a little bit with some friends after work, he may get a bit of a surprise when he gets home
smile.gif
why dont u surprise me with a lil something?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

This thread has inspired me a little. When you've been married for awhile, things get a little boring and monotonous, other things become more important than being intimate with your partner. You're too tired from working all day, you're stressed out, your favorite show is on, etc. Whatever the reason is, sex is something that everyone should make time for.

My husband is going to the bar for a little bit with some friends after work, he may get a bit of a surprise when he gets home
smile.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

That's if he can get back "up"

Watch... When he comes home and you show him the goods and he declines, then that means he's out smashing dimes and stretching out lips like no tomorrow.

You'll be over there trying to get him in the mood, giving brains when all your doing is wine-tasting!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

smile.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Watch... When he comes home and you show him the goods and he declines, then that means he's out smashing dimes and stretching out lips like no tomorrow.

You'll be over there trying to get him in the mood, giving brains when all your doing is wine-tasting!
pimp.gif

howrude.gif

Pretty much every night. Her cycle is normally 3-4 days long. On those days she has no problem putting the love in her mouth. If you aim to please your woman she will do the same for you, whenever, wherever, and however. 7 years strong and the sex is still as good as ever.
pimp.gif

Having a woman that wants the D just as much as you want the P>

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Pretty much every night. Her cycle is normally 3-4 days long. On those days she has no problem putting the love in her mouth. If you aim to please your woman she will do the same for you, whenever, wherever, and however. 7 years strong and the sex is still as good as ever.
pimp.gif

Having a woman that wants the D just as much as you want the P>

This. except aint no period stopping the stroke. We get it in everyday. I gives no dambs about a period thats my wife.

smile.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You have quite an imagination. With that being said, had no problem getting anything up last night.That fun, spontaneous sex FTW
pimp.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You have quite an imagination. With that being said, had no problem getting anything up last night.That fun, spontaneous sex FTW
pimp.gif

Imagination? Nope... that award goes to ElderWatson 
roll.gif

Let's recap shall we?

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.
laugh.gif
.this man..... should be an author?
but yea I'm 21. every smash sesh with my gf i think about the possibility of not vein able to when older

Really dont keep track. Got small kids so we have "sex spurts".
Can go 4-5 times one week, and then 0 the next.
Fits like a glove every time.

6-8 times a week. and talking to my buds at some point every guy has created a murder scene with his weapon. you gotta do what you gotta do

Ugh, I don't think I could have sex during "that time of the month". The last thing I want during that time is sex.

It makes after your period sex sooo much better, too.

Ya'll dudes trippin if you ain't smashing on the dot. Whenever my gals on it we just do it in the shower. No Mess, No Sweat, No Rubber AND we soap and scrub each other down afterwards
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Really dont keep track. Got small kids so we have "sex spurts".
Can go 4-5 times one week, and then 0 the next.
Fits like a glove every time.

pimp.gif

Ain't nothing like that in house...but it is difficult as hell dealing with only one

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Yall are tripping to get down on those period days. Thats just a free week pass for some dome.
Sharpen up those edges bruh. Free week pass? As if she has a option any other day. If your chick aint going all out for you every time you get down, you doing it wrong. They always start off with "I don't do that" if you don't reach a point in time that she wants to do that find yourself a mentor. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Yall are tripping to get down on those period days. Thats just a free week pass for some dome.
Sharpen up those edges bruh. Free week pass? As if she has a option any other day. If your chick aint going all out for you every time you get down, you doing it wrong. They always start off with "I don't do that" if you don't reach a point in time that she wants to do that find yourself a mentor. 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom