Married Nters How Many Times A Week Are You Smanging? chapter. Over 9000!!!!

How many times a week are you and your significant other getting it in?
Has being married increased or decreased the amount of booty you get?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

man you 13... got a middle school crush?... wanna spend the rest of your life with her?...

I'm 15 bruh
wait i thought you were the older rusty? Ive been using your sig as a ref guess i got confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

man you 13... got a middle school crush?... wanna spend the rest of your life with her?...

I'm 15 bruh
wait i thought you were the older rusty? Ive been using your sig as a ref guess i got confused
laugh.gif
The older Rusty's avy is Dale Gribble from KOTH

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally dying.

1 or twice. I need to step it up, but it's hard working 3rd shift. Body always tired and always chancing sleep.

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
this was almost like a WISEPHAROAH post

Back
Top Bottom