Married NTrs how common is this in your circles?

It's a two way street fams, all im saying, you open up that door you can find yourself with the option of ruining your marriage or taking it in the butt.

Yeah I'm saying don't be surprised when she wants to suck other ****, dunno bout that other stuff. Women tend to think my d is the greatest thing, I want my wife to retain that thought, not get a chance to feel another curve. We know damn well part of what keeps our women in check sometimes is the pipe game, I ain't giving her a chance to remember something else , now she acting up.

It's been offered this year but i know wifey wouldn't go for it.

It's only been 1 year of marriage and chicks coming out the woodwork with this :smh:

Last edited:
If you're pressuring her to do cool stuff like scissoring and playing with another girl's box when she's not into it then I wouldn't consider you a good husband in the first place.

If you're pressuring her to do cool stuff like scissoring and playing with another girl's box when she's not into it then I wouldn't consider you a good husband in the first place.

She may be agreeing to it to please you and fulfill your fantasy, I mean the line been crossed fam...now is YOUR turn to fulfill hers, what you gonna do pleighboi?

I mean once you venture down that rabbit hole, you don't think these things will go down?...lmao some chick gonna end up licking your wives Cooch and you gonna end up on your knees with someone's rod in your mouth....I'm good with my lame singular sex life with my pretty wife :smile:

:rofl:

Y'all are doing it wrong. Step 1: Bring a clinger as your entrance ticket to exclusive swingers club. Step 2: Feast

It defeats the exclusivity and sacredness of marriage. Not common in my circles and never spoken of. Only thing that comes close is polygamy/ multi-wwives
I'm bout that polygamy life, I just wouldn't have my wives participate in that sexual menage tip

Last edited:
would you be okay with having a 3some with your wife and some dime if it meant that you had to tag team your wife with a bigger dude at a later date? 

I mean once you venture down that rabbit hole, you don't think these things will go down?...lmao some chick gonna end up licking your wives Cooch and you gonna end up on your knees with someone's rod in your mouth....I'm good with my lame singular sex life with my pretty wife :smile:

:lol: what?

She may be agreeing to it to please you and fulfill your fantasy, I mean the line been crossed fam...now is YOUR turn to fulfill hers, what you gonna do pleighboi?

you ever have your girl eat your ***?

Life changing. Major key to success.

Know one couple that did it to save their marriage...they failed miserably.

:lol: at where this thread went.

you ever have your girl eat your ***?

Life changing. Major key to success.
Aww-Hell-Naw-Hell-naw-Hell-no-no-no-way-will-smith-GIF.gif

Sometimes when I read some of this **** on NT I wonder if dudes are doing a character or if they are for real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom