mars IV

Joined Oct 9, 2008
so i know that over here in seattle that there was a shipment of b-grade carmine VI's i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a b-grade mars IVreleased? homie's trying to sell em for a decent price, they look legit in terms of the whole jordan brand quality, but there's no mars on the side ofthe shoe? let me know wassup so i can make an informed decision!

Joined Feb 8, 2009
The little spike stamp is the whole point of the shoe. That being said, there are a lot of fake iv's out there with the spike logo. Go to Ebay andyou'll see the difference.

Joined Jan 15, 2007
The only "B-Grade" mars IV's that I've seen had a Mars Blackmon logo that was cut-off from the midsole. (But it still had it)...

Joined Sep 21, 2005
so i know that over here in seattle that there was a shipment of b-grade carmine VI's i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a b-grade mars IV released?
I believe the quality of the Mars IV's that was released qualify as B Grades.

SlamShut

formerly cement greyman
Joined Jul 10, 2005
Originally Posted by JStar25

so i know that over here in seattle that there was a shipment of b-grade carmine VI's i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a b-grade mars IV released?
I believe the quality of the Mars IV's that was released qualify as B Grades.

True.

Joined Jul 1, 2006
Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

my bday is mar 4. My pair is still DS.

damn i bought a pair beat them and skated with them (tried atleast) then sold them bought a DS sz9 but i could not just let those sit. rocked them 3 timesalready.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now