mars IV

so i know that over here in seattle that there was a shipment of b-grade carmine VI's i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a b-grade mars IVreleased? homie's trying to sell em for a decent price, they look legit in terms of the whole jordan brand quality, but there's no mars on the side ofthe shoe? let me know wassup so i can make an informed decision!

smh.gif

The little spike stamp is the whole point of the shoe. That being said, there are a lot of fake iv's out there with the spike logo. Go to Ebay andyou'll see the difference.

The only "B-Grade" mars IV's that I've seen had a Mars Blackmon logo that was cut-off from the midsole. (But it still had it)...

so i know that over here in seattle that there was a shipment of b-grade carmine VI's i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a b-grade mars IV released?
I believe the quality of the Mars IV's that was released qualify as B Grades.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JStar25

so i know that over here in seattle that there was a shipment of b-grade carmine VI's i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a b-grade mars IV released?
I believe the quality of the Mars IV's that was released qualify as B Grades.
frown.gif

True.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

my bday is mar 4. My pair is still DS.

damn i bought a pair beat them and skated with them (tried atleast) then sold them bought a DS sz9 but i could not just let those sit. rocked them 3 timesalready.

Back
Top Bottom