WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Top 10 Marvel Studios films

1. Black Panther
2. Cap: Winter Soldier
3. Avengers 1
4. Cap: Civil War
5. Thor: Ragnarok
6. Guardians 2
7. Iron Man
8. Guardians 1
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Ant-Man

When Avengers: Infinity War drops it's gonna take the top spot .

Also those non MCU Marvel films don't matter in the long run. Logan, Deadpool, Xmen Days of Future Past. The original Spider-man trilogies were all good movies, but history won't remember them. In the long run they don't matter

"I hope they remember you"

I'm not sure what you're referring to but by the looks of it I'll guess it's something to do with that spoiler and Cap possibly dying. I'm fine with that as long as it's an honorable death and they don't do him like my boy Luke :smh:
See now the scumbag is somebody I can see swigging alien milk. Especially with his look now :lol:
Deadpool has no replay value, you only enjoy it so much ksteezy ksteezy because it was the first movie W Reynolds got in a looooong time

Nobody acts like the MCU is perfect

Thor 1 & 2 and IM 2 & 3 are constantly ****ted on

The weak portrayal of many villains is always pointed out

Only difference is nobody cries or whines when a film they like is crapped on
All facts.

Also ksteezy ksteezy 's opinion objectively sucks. Across the board.

fox made civil war?
Don't get pulled in by the troll :lol:

smfh at Stank Sympathizers not putting respek on Cap's name. Cap has the best solo flicks in the MCU. FA was so lit, they did a spin off and the spin off flopped cause Captain Colinizin' Wakandan Choch wasn't in it.
The Captain of colonizing only has one solo movie.

7 out of the top 11 highest grossing MCU Films has Tony Starks starring in them!

Tony’s back is worn out from carrying this universe, just like he carried bombs to save the day!
More facts.

awsa0fww9en01.jpg

Top 10 Marvel Studios films

1. Black Panther
2. Cap: Winter Soldier
3. Avengers 1
4. Cap: Civil War
5. Thor: Ragnarok
6. Guardians 2
7. Iron Man
8. Guardians 1
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Ant-Man

When Avengers: Infinity War drops it's gonna take the top spot .

Also those non MCU Marvel films don't matter in the long run. Logan, Deadpool, Xmen Days of Future Past. The original Spider-man trilogies were all good movies, but history won't remember them. In the long run they don't matter

"I hope they remember you"

I don't judge people's ranks. It's their opinion.

I'll just say this, I feel Black Panther was a far better film culturally than a MCU film.

Also, I load all my movies onto a external hard drive and plug into my XBOX. I fell asleep watching GOTG and woke up to the beginning of the original Iron Man film. Man listen, I really appreciate how good that film was. When I give slander to TFA, it's because how great Iron Man was/is and how great TFA could've been if they took the same time instead of rushing it in order to get it out before Avengers. Little details like Tony working on the new suit. Things like how he was learning how to fly. The way they did the test flight footage. Then him working on his repulsers. They showed you what it was like in building the armor. In TFA they just glossed over everything. They didn't take the time to show how he learned strategy, fighting skills. No testing his abilities in the lease. Man those little things that could've made the film really good.

Last edited:
My top 10 MCU:

1) CW
2) IM
3) GOTG vol. 2
4) GOTG
5) WS
6) homecoming
7) A1
8 Ragnarok
9) AOU
10) antman

Going see BP on Saturday.. going assume I'm bumping antman off that list

The rest:

11) dr strange
12) hulk
13) IM2
14) Thor
15) Thor 2
16) first avenger
17) IM3

My top 10 MCU:

1) CW
2) IM
3) GOTG vol. 2
4) GOTG
5) WS
6) homecoming
7) A1
8 Ragnarok
9) AOU
10) antman

Going see BP on Saturday.. going assume I'm bumping antman off that list

The rest:

11) dr strange
12) hulk
13) IM2
14) Thor
15) Thor 2
16) first avenger
17) IM3
You haven’t seen BP yet?

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Black Panther
3. Iron Man
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. Spider-Man: Homecoming
7. Avengers
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Captain America: The First Avenger
10. Ant-Man
11. The Incredible Hulk
12. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
13. Dr. Strange
14. Iron Man 2
15. Thor
16. Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
17. Iron Man 3
18. Thor 2: The Dark World

You haven’t seen BP yet?

Got screwed when me and my girl were booked to go..

One of my boys who is getting married decided he wanted to have dinner to ask all of the guys who are going be his groomsmen, to be that

And when we canceled, then found out a bunch of dudes couldn't make it.. so we canceled for nothing and lost our spot and then had some shh this past weekend

Got screwed when me and my girl were booked to go..

One of my boys who is getting married decided he wanted to have dinner to ask all of the guys who are going be his groomsmen, to be that

And when we canceled, then found out a bunch of dudes couldn't make it.. so we canceled for nothing and lost our spot and then had some shh this past weekend
It’s jumping in your top 5 beleedat.

Logan was entertaining. I think that's my favorite X-Men related film. #2 would be DOFP. For some reason, I enjoyed that movie a lot.

Logan
DOFP
First Class

Back
Top Bottom