WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

we can do without rushing X-men, we need to do F4 and their characters first and done properly. We had decent X-men movies over the past couple years, we haven't had anything decent with F4 ever!

But the only other villian they have is Sabertooth, but he's basically a Wolverine beef. Or Mystique, who's associated with Magneto.

But the only other villian they have is Sabertooth, but he's basically a Wolverine beef. Or Mystique, who's associated with Magneto.

Mystique wont be that good villain villain esp with that tech on agents of shield that can do her ability, oh wait mcu acts like marvel tv shows doesnt exist.

Avengers vs Xmen storyline???

Scarlet and Quicksilver are Magneto's seed. Or are at least associated with him enough to have transitioned that already.

I can wait years before seeing the xmen

Captain Marvel sequels
Black Widow movie
Shang Chi
Spiderman sequels potentially (unless Sony decides to take him back)
Dr Strange sequels
Eternals
Potentially nova movie?
Potentially ms Marvel movie
FF done right

Xmen can wait man. Except for maybe storm, who I'd like to see in the bp movies.

F that.. do xmen properly.. original crew so we legit care and Scott, Bobby and then Angel

So when Angel goes archangel they built up the character

If you bring in Magneto, how do you work in the whole Holocaust angle? Current timeline in the MCU he'd be way too old to bring in.

If you bring in Magneto, how do you work in the whole Holocaust angle? Current timeline in the MCU he'd be way too old to bring in.

Could have his family suffer some horrific thing during it, like his great grandparents.. but he grew up being well aware of how horrible humans can be and he sees how they start acting towards mutants

So when the sentinel program is started and those in charge are talking about best intentions.. and he's warning Charles about where things are headed and he sees the paranoia and the politicians who figure they can capitalize like current republicans saying stupidity

They can slow burn everything with the xmen since as ameL mentioned, they have a lot to do.. so start it and let it build.. and they can factor in the fears people would have because of everything that has gone down

I can wait years before seeing the xmen

Captain Marvel sequels
Black Widow movie
Shang Chi
Spiderman sequels potentially (unless Sony decides to take him back)
Dr Strange sequels
Eternals
Potentially nova movie?
Potentially ms Marvel movie
FF done right

Xmen can wait man. Except for maybe storm, who I'd like to see in the bp movies.

Only a couple of these hold my interest as much as X men, not to say I think they'd be bad but I'd rather see X-Men done right over a lot of these listed things. Still don't get the excitement over the Black Widow movie.

Like I said before, they can do Wolverine and X-MEN separately. He's too important piece (especially marketing) to shelve for too long.

Since he doesn't really age, you can have X-MEN with the original team in their own films based in the past (unfortunately, a new take on X-MEN: Origins), while establishing Wolverine with the Avengers (present). Then they can meet in the middle like Benjamin Button, with him in a potential X-3 (past) film establishing him as a member of the X-MEN before joining the Avengers.

Although I will always view Wolverine as an X-MAN, these days is every bit an Avenger as well. He walks both lines.

I want certain xmen to have stories outside of the xmen before having something to connect them

Like wolverine, storm, cyclops, omega red, mr sinister, rogue and gambit

pssh X-Men have plenty of villains. To name a few you have Brother hood of Evil Mutants, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Mr. Sinister and The Hellfire Club.

In my opinion I think MCU should have the first X-Men villains be the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants Magneto, Mystique, Quicksilver (might be hard since hes dead) Scarlett Witch (maybe death of Vision makes her defect) Toad, Blob, Pyro, Avalanche, Sabertooth, and Juggernaut. I think BoEM would show why Charles needed to assemble a team of mutants to fight evil mutant threats.

Wolverine could get a stand alone movie he has so many villains himself. Just give him his own film and have it end with Charles discovering him and taking him in to try and reform him.

It's tough...

Like, being completely honest, I don't care for a Cyclops movie. However, I DO care for a "Cyclops was right" incarnation and driven films. That would be dope!

Also, would love to see Archangel done. Watch the whole angel fall from grace and into a demon unfold on screen over a course of a few films.

Also, would love to see Archangel done. Watch the whole angel fall from grace and into a demon unfold on screen over a course of a few films.

Great character arch. Another I would like to see and I hope I live long enough to see X-Men VS. Avengers play out on film. Love to see Cyclops go from Boy scout to Huey P. Newton with an Optic Blast.

th

Ha her hand doesn’t even hit his face.

Sinister seems to be the only one that hasn't shown up on screen yet out of anyone that would be recognized by anyone that hasn't purchased a comic though.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom