WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Ant-Man beat Falcon's *** while in starshock. He's still bitter over it. Rhodey #1 got replaced, (albeit Don Cheadle's better).

wait wait wait.. you trying say rhodey was a throw in?

hell i cant think of 1 minority 'throw in' in the MCU.. falcon aint the greatest character, but i get it with how they did it

hell if anything they screwed the manadrin as a character in the MCU..

tenor.gif
Darkwing Duck fan? :nerd:

There was a prime opportunity for Bishop and Nimrod to make an appearance In X:A, if only in passing I would’ve appreciated the feels. Still a possibility with this dark Phoenix movie

at this point fox has done enough.. dont need them sullying any characters for future use

See I'm not thinking bigger.. I'm thinking different

Take for example civil war.. zemo was the big villain, never had to legit fight any of the 'good guys'

Or take WS, pierce was the primary villain.. but he used WS and shield..

Those aren't examples of what I think happens.. but marvel had pulled it off.. I still think thanos and the situation is primary focus, but I think they'll have to deal with something

Think along the lines of klaw
In this sense, I get it along with your previous post.

Similar to a villain popping up to fill a power vacuum after another villain is killed.

This would just be more consequential. Various takes but hell some random alien on some planet could've lost his lover or family in the snappening and just decided to massacre the galaxy cuz of it. Some alien scientists could've been containing some sentient power source and when they turn to ash it's unleashed on the universe.

Then again, if Endgame doesn't have time travel wipe away what Thanos has done, meaning ppl at least still remember, then some of those things can still happen.

But the only other villian they have is Sabertooth, but he's basically a Wolverine beef. Or Mystique, who's associated with Magneto.
No she's not. That's one cartoon (based off the trash movies) and the bad FoX-Men movies that made that a thing.

Also :rofl: @ the only other villain the X-Men have is Sabertooth.

Last edited:
Dude clearly trolling with that comment..

But you're on the same page as me.. I think either something gets unleashed.. or could see someone/something going Dax/hawkeye, as you said

Only a couple of these hold my interest as much as X men, not to say I think they'd be bad but I'd rather see X-Men done right over a lot of these listed things. Still don't get the excitement over the Black Widow movie.

YEA I DON'T SEE THE EXCITEMENT OVER BLACK WIDOW OR CAPTAIN MARVEL. I THINK CAPTAIN MARVEL WILL SUFFER SAME FATE OR EVEN WORSE THAN THE ANTMAN 2 MOVIE.

I would rather not have Storm show up and immediately be all over T'Challa. Let her be her own character first. Lead the X-Men, get depowered, kick callisto's *** without powers, Date Wolverine + Forge randomly before getting with T'Challa. Also I'm really happy at the possibility of seeing Forge on screen. Just using him to fix random plot holes. "Forge made it." :rofl:

The easiest mutant to have in a movie and they don't even use him

i wanna see storm in africa.. want to develop storm as a character before she is part of the ensemble

plus t'challa dont get alot going in his rogues' gallery.. feel like building the tension between storm and nakia could be good, plus add another dynamic to things (then would trigger the malice character)

But...I trust Feige should Mags not be in the inital plans.

I think Magneto needs a break in order to get rid of the Fox version for a lot of people.

Magneto being teased at the end of the first Marvel X-Men movie would be like when people lost their minds at the end of Tokyo Drift when Vin Diesel pulled up. The amount of hype that would generate for the sequel will crazy.

Back
Top Bottom