WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I wanna hate on rdj right now, but him, Feige and Favreau wrote this whole damn thing.
Pay the mf!
I pray for whomever gets the IM gig next; he better have King Kong sized balls, cus the fanbase will EAT HIM UP!

Y’all gotta remember, RDJ hasn’t had a multi picture deal with Marvel since IM3. He's been paid by appearance ever since. When you see it in headlines, just keep it pushing. Those are for the hypebeasts who aren’t really dedicated to the culture.

I bought tickets with my boys for the 27th showing, but today, I get a client of mine who said that they booked an entire VIP theatre on the 26th at 3:00pm to watch end game. I had to turn it down, gotta stay loyal to my boys.

It's tough :smh:

Y’all gotta remember, RDJ hasn’t had a multi picture deal with Marvel since IM3. He's been paid by appearance ever since. When you see it in headlines, just keep it pushing. Those are for the hypebeasts who aren’t really dedicated to the culture.
I meant in terms of favs, with regards to @itsaboutthattime's question.
BP would still be on the drawing board if not for rdj.
Giving credit where due.

They made hulk too smart dude should be a living nuke they drop off and hope to contain. To top it off they ruined the character as a whole being afraid to come out? Dude should get stronger as he gets more angry no runaway. That was my biggest (maybe only) problem with IW. They should of had him gone for a different reason not because he’s a ***** now

Not doing back the back to back thing but a three peat for the first weekend is the plan...Thursday night, Saturday morning, and hopefully sometime Sunday...

Not doing back the back to back thing but a three peat for the first weekend is the plan...Thursday night, Saturday morning, and hopefully sometime Sunday...
The plan was Thurs night, Fri night and then sun night. But then someone else wanted to watch with me the following Wednesday. I'm not sure I can do 4x in a week so I might have to cancel one..or sell them for unreasonable prices.

The plan was Thurs night, Fri night and then sun night. But then someone else wanted to watch with me the following Wednesday. I'm not sure I can do 4x in a week so I might have to cancel one..or sell them for unreasonable prices.
tenor.gif

A lot of yall sound soft.

I bought tickets with my boys for the 27th showing, but today, I get a client of mine who said that they booked an entire VIP theatre on the 26th at 3:00pm to watch end game. I had to turn it down, gotta stay loyal to my boys.

You can do both.

Dont be crazy.

Last edited:
the x men cartoon movie was my absolute favorite.
i remember that spiderman and friends show too.

I need to play that x men game again. many of quarters lost in that game
Bro I still find myself humming the opening Melody. Show was one of the goats.

Shouts to children, they're the future, but **** them lil' ******. You can do both. This is one of those "don't pass up" moments.

Back
Top Bottom