WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I was watching the AOU 3 trailer. Man did that give so much away :lol: no surprises at all.
Showed Hulk/ Hulkbuster
Beginning scene with all avengers jumping
The Twins
vision at the End
Cap fighting Ultron
Swarm of Ultron bots
That dope scene with all the avengers fighting together towards the end.

Man. And like lame said this the first time they are the Avengers. If they could of fit one more film as them as a team it would of been so cool. Them chilling and getting along was dope.

It wasn’t a bad movie but it should of been better than what we got. I persolly really like it.
i still think that one has aged pretty well
better than A1 maybe

i still think that one has aged pretty well
better than A1 maybe

AOU you definitely have to watch a ton to fully appreciate, which is not something that can be said for all MCU movies.. like homecoming is a great rewatch too

but AOU is better when isolated scene by scene, like the hulkbuster scene when by itself is great but it isnt packaged well within the course of the film.. and vision's dialogue is so nuanced, every single sentence the character has carries so much depth but it takes a few viewings to fully appreciate other than the "well i was born yesterday" line

Ok.

I think on the first weekend we are going to see 300 mil in the US, 300 mil in China.

A billion worldwide weekend release.

Literally going to make in a weekend more than what most movies this yr going to make in its lifetime run.

really is amazing and unprecedented what MCU has done.. and it bothers me when people say DCEU was trying to pull a MCU, when they were more concerned about competing with MCU rather than actually following what they did

DCEU really should have looked at MCU and saw the opportunity to develop more beyond just superman and batman.. especially when the more is WW, flash and others.. they had the A team, meanwhile MCU was lucky to pickup spiderman along with the way but they made billion dollar properties our of at best B level roster guys

really is amazing and unprecedented what MCU has done.. and it bothers me when people say DCEU was trying to pull a MCU, when they were more concerned about competing with MCU rather than actually following what they did

DCEU really should have looked at MCU and saw the opportunity to develop more beyond just superman and batman.. especially when the more is WW, flash and others.. they had the A team, meanwhile MCU was lucky to pickup spiderman along with the way but they made billion dollar properties our of at best B level roster guys
lmao the movies made their b-list heroes into a-listers

Spider-Man is #1 and then the second place cycles every 4-5 years. I remember when it was Wolverine and then there was Iron Man. We may be in the Black Panther era of 2nd place popularity now.

Clap for Marvel. What an unprecedented run.

E438EA51-A09C-4E61-82D3-40B156CF6F07.jpeg

I’ve always loved Thor and coincidentally those are my top 5 marvel characters. Wolverine is like the green ranger to those 5 :lol:

I’d love a film or a mini series with Holland, Hemsworth, Ruffalo, Downey and Evans just saving the day as those 5 and the banter between them in the course of it

F03B5D8B-E369-4AB8-AE66-7094FE41FE10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom