WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So alternate universe Mysterio is a good guy...? Swerve incoming I’m sure.

My bet...

Something along the lines of him being a complete failure in his reality...Comes to main timeline earth and sets up these disasters to save the world and be viewed as a hero ~ the new Iron Man...Peter figures it out then he becomes full on villain from there...

Yeah, I'm not buying the whole multi-verse thing yet but it also could be a way to validate concerns of many who saw the plot holes/inconsistencies regarding time travel. I'm really glad we get to see more of that Iron Spider suit.

Thanos won on multiple levels.

th

Endgame tried to emphasize diagonal cut toast in scene with Nat I believe.

Definitely waiting to see who gets introduced in FFH.

My point is that box office returns are not an indicator of quality, which I feel has been stated over and over again in both the DC and Marvel threads

yea of course its not, but box office MORE important to the people that matter (the people who make the movies), so no matter ur gripe with Cap Marvel, it made $1B so Disney sticking with the formula

What if this Nick Fury is the missing Skrull from Captain Marvel and him and Mysterio are working together?

My point is that box office returns are not an indicator of quality, which I feel has been stated over and over again in both the DC and Marvel threads
There are exceptions to rules, but in general box office speaks to quality.

You can't just look at numbers without analyzing. Got to look at trends, legs, where the money is coming from and also if the sequel makes the same amount of money.

CM has a high domestic box office number as well as high worldwide numbers. It made about 2.4x its worldwide ide opening weekend which is on par for how most mcu movies perform.

Odds are its already found a formula that works, even if you disagree.

If CM sequel trends backwards in terms of box office then we can revisit the idea of formula tweak

Back
Top Bottom