WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I’m kind of indifferent to the heavy handed shadow of Iron Man in this trailer and in Spider-Man story as a whole in the MCU. I get it, he introduced him into the world, the passing of the torch to its rightful poster child, Tony’s death just couldn’t be a “thing” in the last 20 mins of Endgame but it’s seeming like it’s diluting Spider-Man’s character arc. I trust Feige though. He is a HUGE Spider-Man fan and knows the ins and outs of what makes the character special. Just in the trailer alone you see how confident he is under the mask and his wise cracks are becoming more cut throat :lol: he’s evolving right into THE Spider-Man.

I’m kind of indifferent to the heavy handed shadow of Iron Man in this trailer and in Spider-Man story as a whole in the MCU.

th

Even in death he can't leave spiderman alone

Hopefully they only mention Tony at the beginning of the movie and Pete completely moves on from there.

Last edited:
th

Even in death he can't leave spiderman alone

Hopefully they only mention Tony at the beginning of the movie and Pete completely moves on from there.

Tony is pretty much replacing Uncle Bens void in this MCU version of Peter Parker....I kind of dig the angle and love that Happy is getting a bigger role in this phase, Feige gets all the praise and even the Russo’s and not enough for Favreu

Oh snap, they just introduced a multiverse sooooo smoothly...bravo MCU...BRAVO...well there we have it folks, easy as that to bring F4, X-men and just about anyone else you can think of!

Oh snap, they just introduced a multiverse sooooo smoothly...bravo MCU...BRAVO...well there we have it folks, easy as that to bring F4, X-men and just about anyone else you can think of!
I need the new X-men they cast
To look into a portal of the old X-men films
And be like “wth was that”

I may be in the minority
But I actually like the amazing Spider-Man movies
Didn’t think I would
But they were good imo
Homecoming was better though
Might watch later today
Garfield Spider-Man crying every other scene :lol: Gwen Stacy was the best thing about those films

Back
Top Bottom