WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So the 13 Reasons Why girl was supposed to be an older Morgan Stark. He was supposed to see her in the way Thanos seen Gamora when he did the snap.
Ahh interesting. Hopefully we get to see it when on the Blu-Ray release.

yeah honestly i wouldve wanted to see that too. they should make that in the post credit for blu ray version

They showed her in the film or something
Or they went in time to see her
I’m confused
Katherine Langford had a scene as an older Morgan Stark but it was cut because it didn't test well with the test audience.

Tony was supposed to end up in the same place Thanos did after Thanos snapped his fingers the first time (where Thanos saw a younger version of Gamora). There, Tony sees an older version of Morgan before dying.

th

Even in death he can't leave spiderman alone

Hopefully they only mention Tony at the beginning of the movie and Pete completely moves on from there.

tumblr_pr34faUXIq1x0bvwko1_540.gif

tumblr_pr34faUXIq1x0bvwko2_540.gif

tumblr_pr34faUXIq1x0bvwko3_540.gif

tumblr_pr34faUXIq1x0bvwko4_540.gif

tumblr_pr34faUXIq1x0bvwko5_540.gif

tumblr_pr34faUXIq1x0bvwko6_540.gif

tumblr_pr33nxAIay1r5zq6ao1_540.gif

tumblr_pr33nxAIay1r5zq6ao2_540.gif

Post snap Thanos saw young Gamora in the soul stone world or whatever and she asked him if he did it and what did it cost, and thanos replied “everything” it was a dope scene, they def should have had that scene with Tony and Older Morgan, maybe with her in the future wearing the suit or working on her own suit, so that’s tony can rest knowing the world will still be safe thanks to her.

Katherine Langford had a scene as an older Morgan Stark but it was cut because it didn't test well with the test audience.

Tony was supposed to end up in the same place Thanos did after Thanos snapped his fingers the first time (where Thanos saw a younger version of Gamora). There, Tony sees an older version of Morgan before dying.
Oh
Eh
That’s doing too much

The craziest part of the trailer is we still haven’t seen anything from Mysterio. I don’t even think we saw the 3rd act :sick: movie is about to be insane. Early prediction 1.2 Billi

Back
Top Bottom