WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Captain Marvel just needs some work as a character in her upcoming films...right now she's too stale and awkward but it takes some time like Thor. It's unfair to judge in Endgame since this was filmed before her own movie but there is definitely a lot of development needed. Might have to make future CM movies comedies like Ragnarok

Ain’t no picking and choosing who to bash. I loved the movie, and I think that’s just the biggest plot hole in the movie.

I didn’t have any issue with Thor in Wakanda and I didn’t have any issue with CM coming through in the 9th inning to save the day - all I’m saying is she was nothin but a FaceTime call away. And at some point during the planning/heist, they should have let her know wassup and to come through.
I wasn’t directing that toward you but speaking in general

Captain Marvel just needs some work as a character in her upcoming films...right now she's too stale and awkward but it takes some time like Thor. It's unfair to judge in Endgame since this was filmed before her own movie but there is definitely a lot of development needed. Might have to make future CM movies comedies like Ragnarok

One of the crticisms of CM's origin movie is that it was overly comedic. That movie was Ant-Man tier to me in terms of quality but I laughed more at Ant-Man.

What they need to do is give her a worthwhile antagonist or put her in situations where you know she can be harmed, or where there are actual stakes for her at play. She took a full on bombardment and even a point blank headbutt from Thanos and didn't even bleed. How am I supposed to care about this character and her upcoming challenges? :lol:

If they're going to make her gay then they need to enforce some kind of emotional/romantic arc for her character because as it stands right now it's like Brie Larson is incapable of emoting.

I was never part of the "miscast" crowd because Brie Larson has acting credentials. I just feel like she hasn't been handled appropriately yet. The Thor analogy is very spot on but comedy is NOT the route they should be going.

I think alternate branches were still created. Even before Bruce took the time stone the Ancient One told him that his future was not her future. The alternate timelines still exist it’s just that without the stones they would have been mucked up and potentially impacted all of reality.
No she said that taking the stone would create a new timeline with no time stone for her to do her thing and protect the earth. He simply said to avoid that he'd have it returned basically the same moment it was taken as if it never left.

Her future is definitely his future as long as he brought the stone back.

Now that Pym is back they have all the Pym particles they need. Hawkeye could have made a trip to return the mitt just like Cap did with the Stones.

Obviously the cell towers aren't down, but unless Clint was paying the bill for 5 years she wouldn't have had service at the exact moment she was snapped back.
Why would they specifically show Cap being the only one going back to return the stones and mjlonir and not Hawkguy? Or at least have him there present.

Well obviously Hawkguy was paying the bills cuz it was his cell phone that rang. His wife was the one at home. That he even carries the phone on him proves the phine was still in service.

Last edited:

Problem is.. hemsworth did some comedic work where u could see how that could be used to better Thor

Where brie works in her other movies, I don't see how you use that towards CM.. in room she was a victim and thenher other good movies she's a high schooler.. it was why she seemed awkward in Kong

He really might have the finesse of the century

AC7D8422-84DC-42CD-847B-6EA404FF6312.jpeg
Vin hasn't voiced Groot since the first GotG.

Marvel smartened up and Gunn had his brother or friend voice baby Groot and teen Groot.

Don't even think Groot spoke in Endgame :lol:

Last edited:
How did IM die and I'm not upset?

How Cap get my respect?

WTF did this movie do to me!

SHIRT STILL OFF!

Still got Warriors/Rockets & Battle of Winterfell!

What they need to do is give her a worthwhile antagonist or put her in situations where you know she can be harmed, or where there are actual stakes for her at play. She took a full on bombardment and even a point blank headbutt from Thanos and didn't even bleed. How am I supposed to care about this character and her upcoming challenges? :lol:.
I better not find out that you are a superman fan lol

U know
Was I the only one who thought
IM was lame eating the last piece of food
On the ship with nebula
Yeah she declined
But she a woman
She doesnt need to eat food AT ALL :lol:
^^^I dont know if Im wrong but when they returned she wasnt there, but came back during the Hulk snap.

I never want to see Gwen Paltrow do an action scene ever again. Still not over how she washed Mandarin. So I dont wanna see her.
You're wrong. She was there.

And the Paltrow thing just seems petty.
He’s still getting credit, though?
Dont think so.

I aint inspect the credits though.

Last edited:
Cm's struggles I'm pretty sure is going to come from politics and the struggle of covering so much ground

It's established that she watches over a large territory of planets. And she's mentioned that these planets don't have their own avengers so she's likely doing things alone.

Covering that much territory by yourself got to be a struggle, even for her

Problem is.. hemsworth did some comedic work where u could see how that could be used to better Thor

Where brie works in her other movies, I don't see how you use that towards CM.. in room she was a victim and thenher other good movies she's a high schooler.. it was why she seemed awkward in Kong
I agree with that...she may not be able to pull off comedy. She's really awkward in interviews on talk shows too so I don't think she has much comedic timing. It's just an overall challenge with characters that have these god-like powers translating to the big screen (DC has the same issue with Superman). They gotta find ways to give them a personality to showcase human qualities.

No she said that taking the stone would create a new timeline with no time stone for her to do her thing and protect the earth. He simply said to avoid that he'd have it returned basically the same moment it was taken as if it never left.

Her future is definitely his future as long as he brought the stone back.

Nahhhh. She said she already had her own timeline and that him taking the time stone would leave her unable to protect it. At least that’s how I have to see it. Cuz if there are no alternate timelines the whole MCU is trash.

If you're not entertaining the "what-ifs", we're having 2 different conversations. Because that's my point.

If you're presenting me a character who is meant to be the strongest and the savior, and you only show me half of that, (which can be done by your other characters) then you're selling that character short.

If I can do your job, do I really need you? Not necessarily. Yes, she helped... But like I said, EASILY replaceable if they wanted to write it that way. (And it shouldn't be that way. She should feel like a necessity to the film.)
Its your assumption that Captain Marvel was presented as the savior.

Nobody has ever said or implied that from Marvel.

There's plenty of characters you could take away from the final battle.

And also there is no other character that could take down that ship. Thats a fact. Probably would need Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Iron Man to do it and it'd take longer.

Nahhhh. She said she already had her own timeline and that him taking the time stone would leave her unable to protect it. At least that’s how I have to see it. Cuz if there are no alternate timelines the whole MCU is trash.

There are definitely like 3 different timelines now

Back
Top Bottom