WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

She was busy patrolling the other planets
She wasn’t nothin but a Skype call away tho. You got a plan in place to fix all this, knowing damn well you need someone strong enough to weild the gauntlet and stones...who the **** better than CM? No one thought about that?

Reactions: jjs
When you have to attack a character, the writing for a character, the quality of the film that introduces the character, and the quality of performance from the actor playing the character, there is clearly something else going on.

Or maybe you're just engaging in film criticism like literally everyone else on the internet has done about every film character that has ever existed?

Get out your feelings

giphy.gif

I’m cool with her. Too much energy to be hating on her. Much bigger issues in our country.

Yup but bruh above seems to be blind of the fact that dislike of her and the movie goes beyond not just liking the character .Of course people can not like her or the movie. It's common sense. But you have ***** like that in the video, racking out 2 million views showing that many people don't like it because of reasons aside from the movie

Ridiculous how great this movie was, all of y'all Tony Stans need to wash y'all face, wishing for Cap's death since Civil War, only to see Tony bite the damn dust, I applauded as the theater was quiet and some were crying, others even chimed in with the applause. Team Cap forever!

Tony died to save people :lol: Cap used time travel to get some ***

I have never left a movie with so much feels.

How can I be so happy and so sad at the same time?

Had me riding home with this in repeat.

10/10

Don't know how they could of done a better job.

Yup but bruh above seems to be blind of the fact that dislike of her and the movie goes beyond not just liking the character .Of course people can not like her or the movie. It's common sense. But you have ***** like that in the video, racking out 2 million views showing that many people don't like it because of reasons aside from the movie

And like I said, it's the same situation where people who rightfully assert that TLJ was trash are being lumped in with MAGA trolls

The existence of those people on the internet does nothing to refute the fact that TLJ is trash nor does it have anything to do with my specific arguments about why I don't like Captain Marvel.

If you want to argue with THOSE dudes go ahead.

I'm not going to switch up my argument or opinion because white incels have an issue with Brie Larson on the personal tip.

giphy.gif

Dr. Strange 2 is probably gonna be about Mordo killing a bunch of sorcerers and Strange having to hunt him down. Doubt we’ll ever hear or see Dormammu again.

We :rofl:

Anyways I agree they just shoehorned Op CM in there.
We all taking Avatar down.

YIBAMBE

MBaku.gif

Nah I just want Avatar and especially Titanic dethroned.
That would ensure the MCU is here to stay till I'm a pensioner.

Dr. Strange 2 is probably gonna be about Mordo killing a bunch of sorcerers and Strange having to hunt him down. Doubt we’ll ever hear or see Dormammu again.

No Time Stone means no bargains. I can't see Dormamu staying put.

Mordo or Mephisto. I agree with the Dormammu statement. We will definitely see more celestial/ cosmic entities. Would love to see the Living Tribunal.

And like I said, it's the same situation where people who rightfully assert that TLJ was trash are being lumped in with MAGA trolls

The existence of those people on the internet does nothing to refute the fact that TLJ is trash nor does it have anything to do with my specific arguments about why I don't like Captain Marvel.

If you want to argue with THOSE dudes go ahead.

I'm not going to switch up my argument or opinion because white incels have an issue with Brie Larson on the personal tip.

giphy.gif
No one is asking you to switch up your arguments.

If what we're complaining about doesn't apply to you then cool beans, but the fact of the matter is there exists ppl who have an agenda against Brie and hate CM because of that.

She wasn’t nothin but a Skype call away tho. You got a plan in place to fix all this, knowing damn well you need someone strong enough to weild the gauntlet and stones...who the **** better than CM? No one thought about that?
Y’all don’t pay attention. Before the idea for going back in time to get the stones, CM said it clear that it would be a while before she came back because she was off on other planets

One thing we don’t know is the amount of time that transpired between the idea to plan the time heist and them coming back and doing the Hulk snap. They could have contacted her, he’ll Dr Strange could’ve said something since he knew.

It’s a plot hole yes with how she came out of nowhere, just like Thor in Wakanda in IW but since we picking and choosing who to bash, I’ll let that sit

No one is asking you to switch up your arguments.

If what we're complaining about doesn't apply to you then cool beans, but the fact of the matter is there exists ppl who have an agenda against Brie and hate CM because of that.

And that's good for them lol. What that got to do with me? Carol Danvers still an OP and dull character. Has been since 2014.

Yall remember that groundbreaking Civil War II storyline where it was IM vs CM instead of IM vs CA?

Me neither :lol:

Why do y'all be thinking major villains will only be seen once? :lol:

He’s a major Strange villain but did people really like him or find him that memorable? I rather see Mordo, Mephisto, or Nightmare as future villains in his solo films.

Y’all don’t pay attention. Before the idea for going back in time to get the stones, CM said it clear that it would be a while before she came back because she was off on other planets

One thing we don’t know is the amount of time that transpired between the idea to plan the time heist and them coming back and doing the Hulk snap. They could have contacted her, he’ll Dr Strange could’ve said something since he knew.

It’s a plot hole yes with how she came out of nowhere, just like Thor in Wakanda in IW but since we picking and choosing who to bash, I’ll let that sit
Ain’t no picking and choosing who to bash. I loved the movie, and I think that’s just the biggest plot hole in the movie.

I didn’t have any issue with Thor in Wakanda and I didn’t have any issue with CM coming through in the 9th inning to save the day - all I’m saying is she was nothin but a FaceTime call away. And at some point during the planning/heist, they should have let her know wassup and to come through.

Back
Top Bottom